Pre-EVO KOFXIII wrap up
I must admit that today has been one of the most exciting days ever for KOF fans. I woke up to a new trailer for the game from Rising Star and then all of the news from Las Vegas hit. Here’s the run down for those who were away today:
- The game has been rebalanced. K’ was buffed, Elizabeth and Raiden were nerfed.
- Raiden’s drop kicks take longer to charge and mid-screen drop kicks cannot be followed up.
- Saiki is playable and is not a charge character.
- Terry can do d.B,d.B,d.A,d.C to start combo.
- Takuma still has his stun combo.
- Takuma bug has been removed.
- Shen does not guard crush off of a fully charged qcf+P.
- Joe’s Neomax can be charged. (See video below.)
Like I said, quite an incredible day. I’m sure the next few days will continue this trend.
The promised Joe video: