Persona combo-maker releases KOF XIII Duo Lon combo video
He’s really out-done himself this time, good luck trying to follow this effort:
The King of Fighters XIII combo video showcasing what Duo Lon is capable of, be that old, new, practical or impractical.
If you thought KoF XIII combos were difficult, Duo Lon makes every other character look like easy mode. Even with the help of tool assist, Duo Lon was five times more difficult than any other character I did, even by hand. Without the help of tool assistance, this video would never come to existence. There’s mainly three main reasons why Duo Lon is much more difficult than any other character:
1) Links. There’s 12 combos in the video and I’m quite sure there’s around 80 links in it.
2) Delayed inputs. You have to delay some of Duo Lon’s moves in order to either push him in near enough to the opponent or to open up one frame links. An example is Duo Lon’s jump attack into his air f B. For some jumps, you have to delay the air f B for as much as you can in order to land early enough so the opponent is still in hitstun allowing you just enough time to land a one frame link to combo.
3) Quick inputs. You have to perform the inputs as quickly as you can to connect your hit before the opponent is able to block (or fall). An example is doing his f A too far. If you cancel into his qcf P, it whiffs therefore it’s used to near yourself to your opponent so that the second qcf P will hit. Perform the first qcf P too slow and the opponent will be able to block the second qcf P.
There’s other difficult things to Duo Lon but you get the idea.
01) Daimon: Aims for most damage starting with two drive gauges.
02) Ralf: Aims for most damage with one power gauge.
03) Billy: Stun combo.
04) Kim: Double stun combo.
05) Chin: Aims for most damage with HD mode and two power gauges.
06) King: Aims for most damage with HD mode and three power gauges.
07) Mature: –
08) Benimaru: –
10) Saiki: –
11) Shen: Double HD mode combo.
12) Ash: –