For those who are curious in playing King of Fighters XIV before purchasing it, can NOW finally try out the version 2 demo (that has the graphical updates of version 1.10) for free, available now in the North American PSN store!
Haven't seen The King of Fighters XIV's new stylish upgrade? Download demo ver. 2 and try it out today! https://t.co/RA2h0KImKh
Sometime after the Frosty Faustings IX tournament, Violent Kain captured a few money matches between himself, El Rosa and KCO Pedro battling it out in King of Fighters XIV! Very high level gameplay featured in these intense, long match sets!
SNK recently have been doing an excellent jobs addressing and taking care of bugs and glitches that are found in the patches of King of Fighters XIV. Recently, they took to facebook to provide more details on the bugs found in the latest update of version 1.10:
【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Related to KOF XIV’s latest ver.1.10 patch
We have confirmed the following issues in the latest patch to KOF XIV:
1. The game disconnects when entering ONLINE Mode after changing “Icons” or “Titles” in “MY PROFILE”
* Moreover, as it affects your Match Completion rate and penalties for disconnecting from a match, we recommend that you do not change these settings on the “MY PROFILE” screen until this bug has been fixed.
2. “Search”, “Entry”, and room creation online features may not work fully at this time.
3. There are some display issues with the trial completion results.
4. Certain users may not be able to acquire new “Titles” online.
5. Certain character moves have different properties than in the latest balance patch. (details are available below).
6. There are also issues with how some visual effects and other aspects are displayed.
A new patch fixing the issues mentioned above is currently under development. We will inform everyone via an announcement regarding the release date of this new patch.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding and patience.
Also, there are unintended character changes found in the update, which will be reverted in a patch:
Players recently playing the version 1.10 update of King of Fighters XIV have experienced problems & various connectivity issues when playing online. When altering your icons and titles in the My Profile mode (in Player Data) causes ragequit penalties that includes disconnects from finding rooms, and other win rate changes. It may be a reason why players are having trouble finding and creating lobby rooms.