SNK recently have been doing an excellent jobs addressing and taking care of bugs and glitches that are found in the patches of King of Fighters XIV. Recently, they took to facebook to provide more details on the bugs found in the latest update of version 1.10:
【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Related to KOF XIV’s latest ver.1.10 patch
We have confirmed the following issues in the latest patch to KOF XIV:
1. The game disconnects when entering ONLINE Mode after changing “Icons” or “Titles” in “MY PROFILE”
* Moreover, as it affects your Match Completion rate and penalties for disconnecting from a match, we recommend that you do not change these settings on the “MY PROFILE” screen until this bug has been fixed.
2. “Search”, “Entry”, and room creation online features may not work fully at this time.
3. There are some display issues with the trial completion results.
4. Certain users may not be able to acquire new “Titles” online.
5. Certain character moves have different properties than in the latest balance patch. (details are available below).
6. There are also issues with how some visual effects and other aspects are displayed.
A new patch fixing the issues mentioned above is currently under development. We will inform everyone via an announcement regarding the release date of this new patch.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding and patience.
Also, there are unintended character changes found in the update, which will be reverted in a patch:
Players recently playing the version 1.10 update of King of Fighters XIV have experienced problems & various connectivity issues when playing online. When altering your icons and titles in the My Profile mode (in Player Data) causes ragequit penalties that includes disconnects from finding rooms, and other win rate changes. It may be a reason why players are having trouble finding and creating lobby rooms.
Yasuyuki Oda addressed the Ramon infinite that many players have discovered this past weekend by planning to release a patch at the end of the month that will fix Ramon’s cr. A that is currently dash & jump cancel-able.
He also mentioned that a new costume will be added as well! Which costume you think it will be?
While you’re waiting on the King of Fighters XIV version 1.10 patch, check out this very cool, interesting & informative video done by JackIncongruente that reveals some detailed information that you may not know about the King of Fighters XIV development background, characters and more!
With the 1.10 version patch releasing next week (two days after this release) this bundle may increase the popularity of King of Fighters XIV even further in China. Plus, the bundle makes it very easy for a player to play the game online and offline with a friend or family member too.