The 4th and final DLC character has been announced for King of Fighters XIV, it is Geese’s son Rock Howard! He debuted in Garou: Mark of the Wolves back in 1999 and is finally set to cross over into the King of Fighters series proper. Producer Yasuyuki Oda has said many times that he’d like to revisit Garou as a series, perhaps this is his first step toward that. Check out the trailer:
Now that all the DLC characters are announced who are you looking forward to the most? Who will be the nightmare to fight against?
At the Tokyo Game Show KOF XIV producers Yasuyuki Oda and Neo-G have said that XIV will be getting a patch update sometime in October. The patch will include character balance as well as some more tweaks to the online components of the game such as harsher penalties for ragequitting.
Check out a more fleshed out article over at the Mad Man’s Cafe with a translation as well as a link to the entire presentation to those who speak Japanese.
Be sure to hit the forums and DC Discord channel to let us know what you’d like to see in this upcoming patch.
1) KCO|Pedro (EX Iori, Benimaru, Mr. Karate)
2) Mario E (Ralf, EX Iori, Terry | Others)
3) HDK|Prinny (Mr. Karate, Clark, Kim | Kim, Mr. Karate, Iori)
4) Flanagan (Clark, Mr. Karate, EX Kyo)
5) James Jr. (Mr. Karate, Kim, EX Iori)
5) LazieFreddy (Raiden, EX Kyo, EX Iori | Raiden, Athena, EX Iori)
7) Unwieldy (Duo Lon, Kyo, Elisabeth)
7) Moony Blues (Kyo, Mature, Vice)
King of Fighters XIV 4 Player Exhibition Results
1) James Jr. (Sylvie, Tung, Andy | Sylvie, Andy, Terry | Sylvie, Andy, Iori)
2) UA|Terry Bogard (Ryo, Terry, Kula)
3) Flanagan (Banderas, Clark, Leona | Clark, Robert, Leona)
3) Bzerk (Athena, King of Dinosaurs, Kyo)