Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 184312 times)

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 04:26:39 AM »
That was a pretty cool trailer, Capcom sure knows how to create hype for this game.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:30:07 AM by Delta »

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 10:36:58 AM »
Game looks awesome - mechanics wise ...but the graphics still look like Yoshi's Island.If kof xiii online code will suck i will probably try to ignore the graphics and play this as my main game.

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2011, 06:59:33 PM »
The trailer was ok... The camera pans in and out too much, like some Samsho or KOFXII on crack while listening to 90's rave.

Anyway, I still want Kunimitsu. If Namco isn't gonna bring her out, Capcom needs to. I'm also waiting on Paul and Feng. I mean it makes no sense to have Kuma, and no Paul, or Heihachi for that matter. Speaking of Heihachi, which version will they bring out (if at all)? I'm hoping for the TTT2 version.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2011, 07:32:17 PM »
some of the character models look pretty good like mazuya and hwarang (though they still look better in their own repsective games). problem is most sf characters and the other tekken characters look like ass.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2011, 07:35:40 PM »
The trailer was ok... The camera pans in and out too much, like some Samsho or KOFXII on crack while listening to 90's rave.

Anyway, I still want Kunimitsu. If Namco isn't gonna bring her out, Capcom needs to. I'm also waiting on Paul and Feng. I mean it makes no sense to have Kuma, and no Paul, or Heihachi for that matter. Speaking of Heihachi, which version will they bring out (if at all)? I'm hoping for the TTT2 version.
Kuma makes sense to me since Ono seems to be crazy about all the weird non sensical characters from the Tekken universe. Also so you'd prefer young Heihachi over dying of old age Heihachi?
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 10:22:40 PM »
I'm happy about what they've provided so far. I'm more interested in playing with the Tekken players more then the SF characters. Seeing Raven and Ibuki being added definitely got me hyped even Hugo being in there was good. I'd like to see paul in there too and they got to put your boy Lei in he is probably has one of the more unique fighting styles in the game compared to the rest of the roster. I'd like to see Fei and Lee but I know that may be asking for a little much. Having each styles of fighting represented by both sides would be a lot of fun in my opinion. I really didn't think they could make Dhalsim work but capcom is full of surprises. I'm keeping my hopes up for adon,bruce,and dudley and I think that will do it for me. I'd like to see Rolento too. If there is anything that has the potential to really compete with KOF's wide variety of characters its this game. 

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2011, 10:37:06 PM »

Kuma makes sense to me since Ono seems to be crazy about all the weird non sensical characters from the Tekken universe. Also so you'd prefer young Heihachi over dying of old age Heihachi?

I understand why Kuma is in the game. He's been in it since Tekken 1. I'm just saying that if Kuma were to be in it, Paul and Heihachi better be in it as well, as the Kuma/Paul beef and Heihachi/Kuma relationship has always been somewhat of a mainstay since their incarnations.

As far as Heihachi is concerned, I wouldn't mind classic Tekken 2 Heihachi, but this new TTT2 Heihachi looks pretty dope imo. At the very least, give us a free/unlockable palette swap. I do wonder if at the very least if the original cast of Tekken will make the cut. Sure, they added Bob, and Raven, but I mean there's still Jack, Law, Paul, Wang, Ganryu, and Lee. I kinda understand why Anna's not in there, but she does have her own style that's completely different from Nina. I do smell some $$$ DLC coming though, I mean this is Cashcom we're dealing with. Lei came in during T2, but he would definitely be a great advanced character to put in there.

I read that you could play this game using either Capcom (6) or Namco (4) button config. If that's the case, they need to do another trailer with the 4 button config. I'm pretty sure its gonna happen though, but it might not have as much "pizzazz" as the first trailer did... Who knows...

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 03:54:13 AM »
Bumping the thread with the latest trailer:

Street Fighter X Tekken - TGS 2011 Trailer

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 04:58:11 AM »
bob and rufus need there own show

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 05:06:53 AM »
i really dont think this game is going to be good not trying to hate but the way its played is like puttin street fighter EX3 with tekken and it dont seem like some real good characters aint goin to make it like karin birdie sodom juni juli and thats just from the alpha side it seem like there only going to take the characters thay look cool or characters that are a good pair capcom is almost done IMO

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 06:14:03 AM »
tbh i think karin will be in this game i mean i think its been hinted at in trailers that both lili and asuka will be in the game so i dont see why sakura and karin wont since that seems to be the best match up for both sides

Animefreak

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 06:21:07 AM »
I dont really care about this game, i mean it's my least fav 2d fighting series and 2nd least 3d combined.

But these videos have all be sweet, i just wanna watch them lol.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 07:17:09 AM »
i really dont think this game is going to be good not trying to hate but the way its played is like puttin street fighter EX3 with tekken and it dont seem like some real good characters aint goin to make it like karin birdie sodom juni juli and thats just from the alpha side it seem like there only going to take the characters thay look cool or characters that are a good pair capcom is almost done IMO
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sodom was subtlely hinted at in one of either the E3 or Comic con trailers and at this point it's still unclear how many characters are going to be in the game so i'd say it's too early to rule anyone out.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:21:11 AM by baccano1932 »
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 07:51:06 AM »
who would b paired with him

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile