Author Topic: KOF XIII Evo Results  (Read 16885 times)

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
Re: KOF XIII Evo Results
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 06:52:39 AM »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 07:14:25 AM »
I wrote a small article on the tourney

Great article and thanks again for all your hard work Giby!

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 09:29:02 AM »
I wrote a small article on the tourney

Great article and thanks again for all your hard work Giby!

Giby is not only blessed in being able to run tournaments but can sum up articles! You sir are the MAN!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Nocturnal

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
  • Socal SNK Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Art Stuff
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »
I just wanted to say first off that Giby should get all the credit he is getting from everyone. If it wasn't for his contribution and help the tournament probably wouldn't have happened. Also congratulations to all the top 8 placers. Overall I had a great during the tournament even though I didn't do as good as I wanted to. The main thing I wanted to do though was help out as much as possible. I wanted to give shout outs to everyone who was there. If it wasn't for everyone getting together and helping each other out the tournament wouldn't have had such a great turn out. Even though there was a few bumps during the tournament overall I believe most of the players had a great time. All that's left now is to get things rolling once the console release is officially out. Hopefully by next year we can get the game the recognition it deserves to make it to the EVO line up. I'll be doing my best when it comes out to start pushing the game and to get better as well. As long as everyone does something to help the community things will only get better in the long run.
http://youtube.com/profile?user=JaimeDL = Garou MOTW Videos

http://www.twitch.tv/jaimedl = Garou MOTW streaming from time to time.

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 11:11:03 AM »
I just wanted to say first off that Giby should get all the credit he is getting from everyone.
I believe what you're trying to say is that he deserves all the credit he's getting and, might I add, rightfully so.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 11:13:50 AM »
I just wanted to say first off that Giby should get all the credit he is getting from everyone. If it wasn't for his contribution and help the tournament probably wouldn't have happened. Also congratulations to all the top 8 placers. Overall I had a great during the tournament even though I didn't do as good as I wanted to. The main thing I wanted to do though was help out as much as possible. I wanted to give shout outs to everyone who was there. If it wasn't for everyone getting together and helping each other out the tournament wouldn't have had such a great turn out. Even though there was a few bumps during the tournament overall I believe most of the players had a great time. All that's left now is to get things rolling once the console release is officially out. Hopefully by next year we can get the game the recognition it deserves to make it to the EVO line up. I'll be doing my best when it comes out to start pushing the game and to get better as well. As long as everyone does something to help the community things will only get better in the long run.

True. True. Can't wait to see you level up once the game is in your hands. I'm sure you'll make it far next EVO. KOF 13 has been out for over a year, but the console version will make it not look boring and broken. Let's GET SERIOUS and blow this game up and avoid all the BS!!!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2011, 04:13:31 PM »
Just before my match with Bala during the Winners finals, I chose to listen to some music to hype myself up before the match. That dude has the nerve to tell me hurry up and go and start the match. You don't *uck with someones vibe. It's like telling poongko to start his match quickly and not let him have the time to take off his jacket, necklace, and down that monster. You gotta feel yourself. I don't mind if others still want to support Bala, but all i can say his actions at EVO has changed my view of him.

* i would have promoted anyone with good character even if that person is able to beat me*

I'm not supporting Bala (I was rooting for you and Kane, actually), just saying his skill was admirable and he earned his win.

His character is a different story, if he doesn't let you hype yourself up then you should tell him to go screw himself and carry on with your routine. If he likes being a dick then he should be treated as such.

Dark Geese

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2011, 04:44:01 PM »
All right guys now can we please put all this to rest and move forward?? =) How's the weather today? In my part of Texas we don't have any rain yet lol. 20 days over 100 degress and counting.

I think at this point we've discussed this issue enough so for the benefit of everyone let's move on..if you want to continue it I'd best recommend in privacy.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »
Atlus Console Side tourney results, hosted by DreamCancel.

1. BALA
2. El Rosa
3. Duc
4. Yoshi
5. Pepe
6. Metaphysics
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2011, 12:08:59 AM »

1. BALA
2. El Rosa
3. Duc
4. Yoshi
5. Pepe
6. Metaphysics

You should always post top 8 =) =) /bias.

Dark Geese

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2011, 12:32:39 AM »
Giby please check your PMs...

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2011, 12:33:52 AM »

1. BALA
2. El Rosa
3. Duc
4. Yoshi
5. Pepe
6. Metaphysics

lmao! I was just trying to change the subject quickly...lol
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2011, 01:00:03 AM »

1. BALA
2. El Rosa
3. Duc
4. Yoshi
5. Pepe
6. Metaphysics

lmao! I was just trying to change the subject quickly...lol

Yeah yeah haha, I just laughing coz twice my name didn't make the cut by one spot (side tourney and console).

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2011, 01:07:32 AM »
You didn't get recorded in either tourney. That's what happens when you use Chin.

Was the Atlus tourney recorded?

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2011, 07:35:46 AM »
You didn't get recorded in either tourney. That's what happens when you use Chin.

Was the Atlus tourney recorded?

I want to see the Exhibition match between me and No.17 for the console. Gotta show the world Terry's sick HD COMBO Comeback moment!!!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF