Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370007 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread: Console Edition
« Reply #900 on: August 15, 2011, 10:00:15 PM »
I wonder if they'll be able to try the online at the demo stations.

Well we know the game will run fine in Japan, their internet is way better than EU and NA will have in the next 5 years.

Now, Atlus had the chance to test the online with Otakon and EVO, since they had the game at different locations and they could had tested it there. And we could know how much it could handle, because the environment of both places was the worst, since the internet usage was been over-saturated, specially at EVO.

But also we don't know if the build Atlus and RSG had/have has online mode playable.

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 15, 2011, 10:10:37 PM »
Well we know the game will run fine in Japan, their internet is way better than EU and NA will have in the next 5 years.

Now, Atlus had the chance to test the online with Otakon and EVO, since they had the game at different locations and they could had tested it there. And we could know how much it could handle, because the environment of both places was the worst, since the internet usage was been over-saturated, specially at EVO.

But also we don't know if the build Atlus and RSG had/have has online mode playable.
Oh, I see. I believed that the online for KOF XII had lots of delay even if the connection was good.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 15, 2011, 10:16:32 PM »
I wonder if they'll be able to try the online at the demo stations.

With random outrages at the station and crashes on the loading screens, online would had been impossible at otakon.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 15, 2011, 10:26:43 PM »
With random outrages at the station and crashes on the loading screens, online would had been impossible at otakon.

That is why, putting the game in such a horrible situation could be a good stress test.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 16, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »

That is why, putting the game in such a horrible situation could be a good stress test.
While that is true you just know if the test failed miserably some people would have totally lost their shit saying the online was as bad as in 12
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 16, 2011, 12:24:05 AM »

While that is true you just know if the test failed miserably some people would have totally lost their shit saying the online was as bad as in 12

True, but then again, if you do a test in the best place and all runs fine, but ones it's out on the public it goes wrong people will still complain. =/

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 16, 2011, 01:42:27 AM »
If I was in charge of SNKP's QA (and i wish i was), they'll have stations in Atlus, Rising Star's, and SNKP's office and should be playing matches across eachother at different levels as well as putting int latency modifiers to simulate worse conditions. Whether they are actually doing that though remains to be seen.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 16, 2011, 01:43:28 AM »
^ I wouldn't be surprised if that is what they are doing.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 16, 2011, 04:50:51 AM »
Fake time! To keep the hopes up!

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 16, 2011, 04:54:32 AM »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I like how Mary is bigger than Terry. Momoko should be in XIII simply to hunt ducks.

EDIT: If you don't know what I'm talking about. Atlus/SNKP hear my plea!
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S86F7mFgyRA[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:14:26 AM by FataCon »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 16, 2011, 04:54:41 AM »
why god why wont you let me have blue mary in this game

AzureTAG

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 16, 2011, 04:56:42 AM »
Looks more like a bulky male dressed up as Mary.........   

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #912 on: August 16, 2011, 05:18:39 AM »

lol dude I made those last year.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2011, 05:21:57 AM »
lol dude I made those last year.

I know they are fake, but since there was almost no news on new characters I posted those to give fake hope. lol

Anyways, Atlus KOFXIII site got updated: www.atlus.com/kofxiii/

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 16, 2011, 05:35:26 AM »
lol, nice fakes although Mary looks weird.