Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370040 times)

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread: Console Edition
« Reply #825 on: August 12, 2011, 10:44:44 AM »

I hope we find out more for Clark at SVB, BTW, something to keep people from saying he sucks!

Dark theme, so it doesn't affect me.  

Played Clark a lot at Evo.  He's much better now as it feels like his far C is faster and of course his B SAAB has GuardPoint.

Btw, the North American console worldwide exclusive pretty much ends now.  In a couple of hours the UK will get a shot and the following weeks Japan gets a preview.  Let's hope they find some good stuff.

and here in italy nothing ... we just have to stay with our ass pasted on the chair watchin youtube ... fuckin italy

at least you guys have good food

would rather prefer less carbonara and more kof ... well i would even rather prefer a good hot dog liek the ones u see in the movies than pasta !

your taste in food disgust me... you are gonna trade pasta a forno, lasagna, sea foods, vitello tonnato + a good wine..etc for hot dogs?...let's not start talking about fresh sea fish! LOL

[spoiler]sei un pazzo![/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:11:00 AM by KBlackNoah »

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 12, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »

I hope we find out more for Clark at SVB, BTW, something to keep people from saying he sucks!

Dark theme, so it doesn't affect me.  

Played Clark a lot at Evo.  He's much better now as it feels like his far C is faster and of course his B SAAB has GuardPoint.

Btw, the North American console worldwide exclusive pretty much ends now.  In a couple of hours the UK will get a shot and the following weeks Japan gets a preview.  Let's hope they find some good stuff.

and here in italy nothing ... we just have to stay with our ass pasted on the chair watchin youtube ... fuckin italy

at least you guys have good food

would rather prefer less carbonara and more kof ... well i would even rather prefer a good hot dog liek the ones u see in the movies than pasta !

your taste in food disgust me... you are gonna trade pasta a forno, lasagna, sea foods, vitello tonnato + a good wine..etc for hot dogs?...let's not start talking about fresh sea fish! LOL

[spoiler]sei un pazzo![/spoiler]

man i just talked about pasta u r just talking about a full lunch i like sea foods too and it is a fact too that ppl usualli likes what they cant have ... pasta for u and hot dogs for me yes ... i dont like pasta so much especially pasta al forno or lasagne as u said ... tastes man ... tastes !

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #827 on: August 12, 2011, 11:32:09 AM »
i was just trolling, all this talk made me hungry...Oh i forgot about mozzarela and parmigiano (reggiano) and those damn good juici fruits that look like a cactus and you must open them with a knife and fork..if you touch them they hurt like hell

Next time i come to italy we must do a food match at kof XIII - i bring hot dogs and beer...you bring lasagna and wine
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:36:32 AM by KBlackNoah »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 12, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »
i hate you both you made me hungry :(

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 12, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »
I'm pretty much done with KOF13 in arcades, the main reason being that my job is overnight and I have to be there practically every weekend. With that said though, until the console version is released, I'm just going to put all my focus on MK9, Garou and possibly try my hand at finally playing SSF4:AE.

And I've just wanted to say this for a whil enow since I saw the character revealed. Will people just give up on KOf13 Iori and jump ship to Iori 98(who looks more like Iori 2k2 to me IMO)? Reason I ask is because the obvious similarity of the new character may easily sway people to him so that way they won't need the feel to learn how to play the new iteration of the character that was introduced in 12 and now in 13. You know, just to go back to playing the old school version of him which was always such a popular character among high to mid level players.

I think the old Iori was cool, but the new one is more fit for KoF XIII. He really makes use of drive cancels and his command grab to set up supers and deal a ridiculous amount of damage. You go from a combo-heavy character to a midrange shoto in my opinion. I feel it'll really just depend on what people's styles are.

I feel the new Iori won't be overshadowed.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #830 on: August 12, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »
i hate you both you made me hungry :(

I still have some ragu sauce from 2 days ago ..i go boil some pasta ^^

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 12, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »
i was just trolling, all this talk made me hungry...Oh i forgot about mozzarela and parmigiano (reggiano) and those damn good juici fruits that look like a cactus and you must open them with a knife and fork..if you touch them they hurt like hell

Next time i come to italy we must do a food match at kof XIII - i bring hot dogs and beer...you bring lasagna and wine

well it is almost lunch time here so im winning in any case ;)
good idea man lets set this food match and who cares about the winner ... just lets play and eat ;)
anyway i suggest u risotto alla crema di scampi ... yummmmmm
lets finish this ot here ;) and lets hope in more characters .... but not ramon and seth

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 12, 2011, 04:00:46 PM »
from   http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=00049&snA=14161&tnum=6
Quote from: chizurumaki
客服小姐說是日文版的,但有含音樂CD也包含運費了~
因為太貴我沒訂購,所以若想知道詳情,就自己親電會更好一些喔

It seems that pre-order package of japanese version also contains a 4-CD soundtrack compilation.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 12, 2011, 04:34:37 PM »
You guys still talking about whether or not DLC is right or wrong? I'll put it bluntly: GAME COMPANIES DON'T OWE CONSUMERS ANYTHING. They make a game, you buy it. It comes with what it comes with. You don't have to buy it. You aren't entitled to more characters/stages/etc. just because you bought a game.

Even if XIII was an arcade port, it would still have been one of the best KoF's in history. Yet, we're getting a rebalance, more stages, 2 new non-DLC characters, a more fleshed out story mode, and who knows what else. If you feel like DLC would cheat you, don't buy the new characters and don't play them. If you're reluctantly going to buy them anyway, then you have no foothold for an argument.

Such an elite...

Great, now I remembered that time when I went to a 2002um tournament, and I was fucking angry because Ex Takuma and Ex Robert weren't unlocked, so I couldn't use them

So yeah, not unlockable characters for me, I will glad unlock artworks, or other things, but character, give them all at the beginning

any I don't mind unlockables as long as is in a played time basis like MvC3, where I could play with my friends in VS Mode and after like an hour a new character would be unlock. Going through story mode with conditions is just to unlock a character is a hassle.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 12, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »
I'm surprised nothing has been posted from SVB, does Gunsmith have Twitter?

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 12, 2011, 06:00:30 PM »
I'm surprised nothing has been posted from SVB, does Gunsmith have Twitter?

That's true, his Twitter account is @orochinagicom
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Aion

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 12, 2011, 06:45:40 PM »
Yeah he's been posting but nothing new. KoFXIII is apparently getting alot of love but it only matters if it lasts...

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 12, 2011, 07:09:09 PM »
Yeah he's been posting but nothing new. KoFXIII is apparently getting alot of love but it only matters if it lasts...

Not sure what he is using to take pictures but they are tiny. o_O
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 12, 2011, 07:40:06 PM »
The only argument I ever see working for the DLC cons is why pay for something that is already made and in game? If they didn't get enough time to finish certain characters and we are basically paying for the extra time involved I am all for it (hell I wish I could pay for better netplay while we're at it).

Some companies though charge for a couple of characters they already completed by the time the game is out. This, in my opinion, is B.S.. If you need to charge more money from the start then make the premium release with an exclusive poster or whatever that cost a buck to make and charge 10 for it. Most gamers will thank you for it anyways.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #839 on: August 12, 2011, 08:10:37 PM »
It would be cool if atlus or playmore would put some footage with online play with players at a reasonable distance from each other (at least 1000/1500 miles).