Author Topic: SoCal Best of The Best Battlegroundz  (Read 2818 times)

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
SoCal Best of The Best Battlegroundz
« on: August 10, 2011, 07:55:13 AM »
I'm proposing a Mini KOF BattleGroundz which will consist a FT10 Round Robin style where each player gets to play everyone.
Participants will likely be

BALA
Romance
Reynald
Myself

Any other people from Team Chaos such as Yoshi,Raul,Pepe, and RealKim are encouraged to play.. I know we're all busy with life and I'm pretty sure it'd be a long day to host this and get all the results, so what I had in mind is if the participants can get their Results before September 3 Deadline...So make sure to give the heads up to the Rival when that FT10 starts! After this is all done we can finally sit back and wait for KOF 13 Console :)

By partaking in this event may result in getting BODIED. So I'd suggest you be able to hold your own when playing for keeps.

Feel free to PM me for questions or if you want to set up the day you want to play.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Dark Geese

Re: SoCal Best of The Best Battlegroundz
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 03:03:47 PM »
I'm proposing a Mini KOF BattleGroundz which will consist a FT10 Round Robin style where each player gets to play everyone.
Participants will likely be

BALA
Romance
Reynald
Myself

Any other people from Team Chaos such as Yoshi,Raul,Pepe, and RealKim are encouraged to play.. I know we're all busy with life and I'm pretty sure it'd be a long day to host this and get all the results, so what I had in mind is if the participants can get their Results before September 3 Deadline...So make sure to give the heads up to the Rival when that FT10 starts! After this is all done we can finally sit back and wait for KOF 13 Console :)

By partaking in this event may result in getting BODIED. So I'd suggest you be able to hold your own when playing for keeps.

Feel free to PM me for questions or if you want to set up the day you want to play.

I like this, you know that's the original name of Nouveau Defi Prologue 2009 right John? If you doubt it check your t-shirt what does it say?

"Best of the Best Invitational"....

That's right...KOF Bar Fights..so I endorse this deal. I think we do need to do more stuff like this, it will cause people overall to get stronger and encourage "people that don't play each other as much to play more than a tournament."

If you all could do this once every month or so watch how much stronger you all will get...

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 07:47:47 PM »
please record these!
In it to win it!

YamazakiTeamChaos

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »