Author Topic: SSF4 AE 2012 Ver. AKA Ono Trolling  (Read 13566 times)

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: SSF4 AE 2012 Ver. AKA Ono Trolling
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 06:22:08 AM »
brief analysis for the changes made to Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, E Honda and Blanka                                                                                                                                
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:52:44 PM by baccano1932 »
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 06:22:44 AM »
because high tier characters need buffs? gtfo. bitch needs to get nerfed or the other ower tiers need to get buffed.

I've come across one pretty good juri player online and she seems very capable in the hands of a skilled player but i can't really find any tierlist declaring her anything but low-mid. I'd actually want to see one, not only for her but because i want to see if there are different views on the rest of the cast aswell.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 07:05:38 PM »
analysis of the remaining character changes

"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 01:40:18 AM »

Apology Edition trailer, wouldn't have cared except for the Yun troll at the end lol.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 03:36:02 AM »
Still pissed Evil Ryu has Ken's EX fireball.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 12:55:19 PM »
Anyone wanna bet whether this is the last SF4 version we'll ever see?

I'm thinking maybe not.

Speaking of the actual changes, I hope they make enough difference for Gouken. Sort of liked what they did with Juri.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 08:30:09 PM »
Anyone wanna bet whether this is the last SF4 version we'll ever see?

I think unless SFXTekken underperforms this probably will be it for SF 4 given that a lot of the player base will probably shift over to it from SF4.

Also there are now reports that the change lists were not complete as apparently Dictator has some unreported nerfs. http://shoryuken.com/2011/12/03/hidden-changes-in-ae-2012/

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »
Does anyone really care about SF4 anymore? It just looks Capcom is keeping the game on life support now. sometimes you just have to walk away from something. But of course it'll be at Evo for at least one more year unfortunately.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2011, 12:02:09 AM »
Does anyone really care about SF4 anymore? It just looks Capcom is keeping the game on life support now. sometimes you just have to walk away from something. But of course it'll be at Evo for at least one more year unfortunately.

Tbh, I wasn't sure...but AE was fucking dead at NEC, except for the sidebets on the first hit and shit in top 8.  Like it still had the most people entering...but it was lacking emotionally really.  Idk if it's the fact that 2012 is soon or that people just don't like AE before, it's probably both tbqh.

Capcom's probably just keeping it on cheap life support until SFxT comes out, then it will finally die...though the irony is that if it came down to 2012 vs. SFxT for a spot at Evo, at this moment in time 2012 has a better shot at getting in, which is honestly a good thing.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

IceWater

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2011, 03:44:53 AM »
SFxT feels more like a sideshow game like mvc3 to me, so I can still see sf4 being the main game for a little while longer at least. Personally I've been sick of sf4 since super came out even though it was the game that got me into the genre. Makes me wonder how many top players actually get enjoyment out of playing this since I imagine most of them are just in it right now for the cash.
Xbox Live: Austinm416
Games: SF3OE/KOFXIII

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 04:56:20 AM »
mmm, I want to play now SSF IV, I think that I will start picking juri, I hope that here she will be a bit better than in previous incarnations, sadly she doesn't seem to be that used

Waifu Material

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 05:45:38 AM »
mmm, I want to play now SSF IV, I think that I will start picking juri, I hope that here she will be a bit better than in previous incarnations, sadly she doesn't seem to be that used

Juri feels like the best new charater Capcom has made in a long time. Feels like she's SF's Kensou from XIII. The mix-up, mobility, speed; I was surprised she wasn't used more, but I guess that's a good thing as I surprise so many shoto players with her.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 05:55:43 AM »
Ugh, don't get me started on Juri, pain in the ass to face...not to mention, Mike Infinite's Juri knocked me into losers.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 06:53:57 AM »
http://www.twitch.tv/shadowloohq If you want to see Dakou playing SFIV at Shadowloo Shodown

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »
So I see Ultra Street Fighter IV has no one here hyped (I didn't want to make another thread just for it)...

Well, I can't say that isn't understandable....

[spoiler]Alex for 5th character![/spoiler]