Author Topic: KOF12 in Shenzhen China Arcade  (Read 1767 times)

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
KOF12 in Shenzhen China Arcade
« on: August 29, 2011, 03:39:05 AM »
i cant find the thread anymore but i want to share this piece of information with y guys.
Now in an arcade in shenzhen came out of nowhere 2 linked taito cabs with KOF12....console version!
When i first heard of this from a friend of mine, i said: wth? Then saturday i went down to check whether of not was true..and damn it was true!

I ve never saw kof12 in 32" LCD and fuck its graphics are just amazing, but the problem now is...those damn cabs are usless...at least the 1P:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ADVkBpmUYHI/

I couldn t do shit cause of the broken sanwa..i was so damn pissed off... (on the vid i m the 1P).
Now if i ever go there again i ll play just on the 2P side... pity that if the 1P doesnt work proprly it s not use to play against the cpu, cause if the arcade's is pretty good ,on the other hand the console's is pretty dumb...

To add something else at the list "this doesnt work" we have the most weird layout i ve ever seen (this for all the cabs in that arcade) in my life:
ABC
     D
lol can't believe it...

Well I know most of the kof players hate 12,but ..I still like it xP
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF12 in Shenzhen China Arcade
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:23:32 AM »
I don't find that layout so weird

It will be a reversal of the one that I use which is

BCD
A

I found weirder this one

ABC
D

But I know that in some countries that's the layout which is used, and hell, the other day I found an arcade in an alley with 98 and that was the layout

And about the news, we received and Arcade version of XII, but was quickly retired. the game hada little span of like KOF MI Regulation A and Battle Fantasia, hell, this arcade here is weird they had the privilege to just screw 4 cabs with gundam VS. I know that if japaneses knew of an arcade which had gundam vs for just a month they will come just to destroy it

Still, poor XII, the game is fun for me but I understand all the faults that had, and it will be hard to create a competitive scene with it

Waifu Material

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 05:29:11 AM »
I don't find that layout so weird

It will be a reversal of the one that I use which is

BCD
A

I found weirder this one

ABC
D

But I know that in some countries that's the layout which is used, and hell, the other day I found an arcade in an alley with 98 and that was the layout

And about the news, we received and Arcade version of XII, but was quickly retired. the game hada little span of like KOF MI Regulation A and Battle Fantasia, hell, this arcade here is weird they had the privilege to just screw 4 cabs with gundam VS. I know that if japaneses knew of an arcade which had gundam vs for just a month they will come just to destroy it

Still, poor XII, the game is fun for me but I understand all the faults that had, and it will be hard to create a competitive scene with it

well i m used to play with

abc
d

so have the D button on the other side it's quite weird to me xD
about 12, it 's not that i want to creat a competitive scene with it, it's just weird to see it NOW in an arcade (eventhough it s the console ver)! I mean here we have 13 in 2 arcades and there are barely players...and now? we get 12 xD

If i go in that arcade again i ll go there just for SSS and 12 x)
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »
I've played on a board with a layout like this:

(A)(B)(C)
   (D)

This was the case in both Hong Kong, and in Korea. I got so used to it though, but still prefer the traditional arc layout.