Author Topic: Is this mandatory?  (Read 2061 times)

sebbyQ

• New Challenger
  • Do you realize it? The rage of Marky and me?
    • View Profile
Is this mandatory?
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:38:51 AM »
Just in case it is, I'll say it.

Hello, I'm sebbyQ. I happen to be on GGPO alot, mainly GAROU MOTW. I might be younger than most of you (I'm 13 years old), but I have gotten used to it =P. I am related to marchefelix (some of you know him).

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Re: Is this mandatory?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 12:40:20 AM »
That's my bro. A prodigy and stuff. Better than me, though it kills me to say it.

Now that he's here, the place is gonna go to hell :P

Be nice to him!

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 12:59:34 AM »
It's only mandatory if you don't want people hounding you to do it *laughs*

Welcome to DC :)
Old man/bad player

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 01:14:15 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel sebbyQ, it's nice to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 03:40:02 AM »

Hello, I'm sebbyQ. I happen to be on GGPO alot, mainly GAROU MOTW. I might be younger than most of you (I'm 13 years old), but I have gotten used to it =P. I am related to marchefelix (some of you know him).

Yes it is mandatory ;)  Awesome, I started playing fighting games around 11 years old as well, maybe even younger now that I think about it.  Welcome to DC, sebbyQ.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »

Yes it is mandatory ;)  Awesome, I started playing fighting games around 11 years old as well, maybe even younger now that I think about it.  Welcome to DC, sebbyQ.

He started younger than that when he saw me and my other brother playing them. Of course, he had no idea what he was doing back then.

sebbyQ

• New Challenger
  • Do you realize it? The rage of Marky and me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »

He started younger than that when he saw me and my other brother playing them. Of course, he had no idea what he was doing back then.

I knew I was mashing buttons, hoping for the best