Author Topic: [Spoilers] Storyline Discussion  (Read 9861 times)

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoilers] Storyline Discussion
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »
If XIV can be a reality, I think Lin needs to come back to move the Dragon Spirit story along. I'd have him team with Duo Lon as a mole. The only other character I could think that would make a good teammate for them would actually be Xiao Lon.

Lin would remain with Duo and Xiao until the end of XV, when he betrays them to align with Ron and eliminate Duo and Xiao.

For XVI, Duo and Xiao would team up with Kensou to finish the Dragon Spirit story and finally confront Ron.

I don't see why Lin has to be a traitor.

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 09:01:21 PM »

As far as we know, Lin is a traitor. He was shown with Ron's group in KOFXI Psycho Soldier ending.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 09:57:01 PM by Gravelneed »

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 12:08:30 AM »

As far as we know, Lin is a traitor. He was shown with Ron's group in KOFXI Psycho Soldier ending.

Meh. Ron also attempted to kill Lin in the 2000 ending, and they were clearly shown to be enemies. I'm more inclined to believe this rather than an a brief glimpse of someone's back who looks like Lin.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 06:30:40 AM »

Meh. Ron also attempted to kill Lin in the 2000 ending, and they were clearly shown to be enemies. I'm more inclined to believe this rather than an a brief glimpse of someone's back who looks like Lin.

Well, I am more inclined to believe that Lin has fooled Ron into thinking he's on his side now so that when the time is right, Lin will kill Ron when he least expects it.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 04:00:24 PM »
I still had a hard time thinking than Kensou will be a major player in a KOF

The seeds are there, but I just don't feel the character to get into that point, he will need some serious retooling to achieve that status

Waifu Material

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 06:19:46 PM »
I still had a hard time thinking than Kensou will be a major player in a KOF

I'm not holding my breath for that one. Most likely the Dragon Spirit saga will have a completely new protagonist.

theodora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 09:10:38 PM »
I don't think SNKP has to do the Dragon Spirit story in KOF. According to what I see, the only game that support SNKP now is KOF, then why don't SNKP try to expend their business by create a different kind of game.

If my memory is correct, the Psycho Soldier team was originally from an SNKP action game. Now they have better technology to make better art design for the game, why don't they try to create a New Psycho Soldier action game? Then they can have both of the Dragon Spirit story going and Kensou as the major player when they don't have to disturb the KOF stories.

Well, what comes first is SNKP has to have enough people and money to do so...OTZ
The truth is a lie
The justice is an illusion
Do not accept the world as it is

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »
I don't think SNKP has to do the Dragon Spirit story in KOF. According to what I see, the only game that support SNKP now is KOF, then why don't SNKP try to expend their business by create a different kind of game.

If my memory is correct, the Psycho Soldier team was originally from an SNKP action game. Now they have better technology to make better art design for the game, why don't they try to create a New Psycho Soldier action game? Then they can have both of the Dragon Spirit story going and Kensou as the major player when they don't have to disturb the KOF stories.

Well, what comes first is SNKP has to have enough people and money to do so...OTZ

I think they do have to do the Dragon Spirit saga. They already started it during the NESTS saga, and it would make no sense to continue it on another game.

theodora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »

I think they do have to do the Dragon Spirit saga. They already started it during the NESTS saga, and it would make no sense to continue it on another game.
I understand you concern. However, many players still having trouble to believe that Kensou as the main character of KOF. I just think that expending the types of the game can help SNKP in both explain the Dragon Spirit story line and protect the image of KOF. After all, it just my personal opinions. :)
The truth is a lie
The justice is an illusion
Do not accept the world as it is