Author Topic: KOF 98UM - EX Terry Bogard  (Read 4603 times)

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
KOF 98UM - EX Terry Bogard
« on: October 12, 2011, 04:54:32 PM »

Notation
 ;a Light Punch
 ;b Light Kick
 ;c Strong Punch
 ;d Strong Kick

Throws
Grasping Upper: ;bk or ;fd+ ;c (close)
Buster Throw: ;bk or ;fd+ ;d (close)

Command Normals
Back Knuckle: ;fd+ ;a
Rising Upper: ;df+ ;c

Special Moves
Burning Knuckles: ;dn ;db ;bk+ ;a or ;c
Power Wave: ;dn ;df ;fd+ ;a or ;c
Round Wave: ;fd ;dn ;df+ ;a or ;c
Crack Shot: ;dn ;db ;bk+ ;b or ;d
Fire Kick: ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd+ ;b or ;d
Rising Tackle: ;dn charge,  ;up+ ;a or ;c

Super Desperation Moves
Power Geyser: ;dn ;db ;bk ;db ;fd+ ;a or ;c

--------------------------------
I'll update with more info another day, As always if anybody has any experience or info you would like to share about EX Terry please post. :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:17:36 PM by desmond_kof »

PumpedAaron

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF 98UM - EX Terry Bogard
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 06:44:08 PM »
He has an infinite, Fire Kick, Cancel first hit into Round Wave, Cancel into Firekick... ∞

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 08:50:10 PM »
HCF+K is a good neutral tool, has a low profile, hits low, cancels into specials. It's decent against mid range, and can even go under mistimed jump ins for some good damage.

His   ;fd ;dn ;df ;a/ ;c is a good meaty, and can cancel into any of his specials. I think it would also be decent for CHCD combos in the corner, I need to check that out.

You can't really convert any damage off his normals from afar, but popping a power meter can make up for some damage lost.

He has great damage, easy confirms, though he isn't reliant on frametraps much, except for maybe a well spaced Burn Knuckle to be safe and cancelling into Rising Tackle, though that's gimmicky.

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 06:03:52 AM »
So I found a new glitch for Terry(both). If you hit Df. ;c after Counterhit  ;c ;d, instead of it juggling the opponent, it'll bring them to back to the ground as if you cancelled it regularly. It's somewhere similar to Vice's  ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd+ ;k, but does damage and has stricter rules for it to work. If you ever land this in a match, try to ;df ;c after your counterhit, and see if it works. Also, they have to be on the ground, they can't be in the air, other wise it won't work. You can only do this trick with Ground  ;c ;d, by the time Terry hits the ground after an air Counterhit  ;c ;d, they'll be too high in the air to do it. It seems that this glitch only works if they barely even left the ground after you hit them, and needs to be cancelled immediately after  ;df  ;c. His ;fd ;a is too slow for this glitch to work.

Meterless combo:
Counterhit ;c ;d, ;df ;c;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd + ;d, ;dn ;up ;c ~ %35-%40 DMG