Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 362087 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2011, 06:09:03 AM »
Thanks man but i  meant that the game looks like is ready to go, they were doing prety much all the stuff that would've slowed down the game before you know the guys did all the cancels,neomax,hyperdrive and all that good stuff and no slow down.

So it seem like it's ready to go as far as that.

They fixed that a while ago. IIRC in the past 3 events in which RSG showed the game, the game didn't had any slowdowns at all, only the loadtimes.

But for what it seems, this isn't the gold version yet, I bet they will call it gold ones we are around the 10th of Nov. They might still be doing some changes as we speak *cross fingers* (SNKP plz change the button config).

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 31, 2011, 06:26:05 AM »
Thanks man but i  meant that the game looks like is ready to go, they were doing prety much all the stuff that would've slowed down the game before you know the guys did all the cancels,neomax,hyperdrive and all that good stuff and no slow down.

They fixed that a while ago. IIRC in the past 3 events in which RSG showed the game, the game didn't had any slowdowns at all, only the loadtimes.

But for what it seems, this isn't the gold version yet, I bet they will call it gold ones we are around the 10th of Nov. They might still be doing some changes as we speak *cross fingers* (SNKP plz change the button config).

Uh, I think the one at the MCM Expo HAD to be the Gold Version...I haven't heard of them putting achievements in for just builds.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 31, 2011, 07:12:37 AM »

Uh, I think the one at the MCM Expo HAD to be the Gold Version...I haven't heard of them putting achievements in for just builds.

They said on the exdragonproject stream that they where playing one of the later but not the latest build.. Whatever later builds will change may be minor (like button config) and may just barely be noticeable..

Button config is currently available around character select by pressing B (or so they said during the stream) and mid game via the pause menu, it seems good to me, but i haven't put too much thought to it so i may be missing something obvious even.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 31, 2011, 09:08:51 AM »
So excited that KOF is doing good on preorders.. Port seems epic, only thing left for me to check is the netcode. With all these preorders I am sure we will see KOF XIV at some point :)

Chlorophylle

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 31, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »
I got to play the game yesterday in Lille, it is more beautiful than the arcade version. The stages are incredible, the level of detail is amazing ( the frogs & lizards on the left side of the jungle stage just WOW ). I don't really have more to say because, well, it was just some random matches, plus there was some lag on the TV ( i really hope it was only the TV ) and it was kind of difficult to move around.
Err, just for the notice fun, Frionel told me that in the jungle stage, SNKP added tails to the people in the background... in order to avoid racist accusations... " They're not real black people, they're little creatures of the jungle " haha.

And it seems that there was a KOF11 UM in production. With all the characters from 2003, the game system from kof11, and re arranged bonus character from NGBC ( the same that were in the console version of KOF11 ). Frio & Ken Bogard ( you know ) discussed this with Wata when they were in japan and they even got to see some photos. The game was supposed to be released in Xboxlive arcade but got canceled. Welp.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:11:51 PM by Chlorophylle »

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2011, 12:27:42 PM »
Err, just for the notice fun, Frionel told me that in the jungle stage, SNKP added tails to the people in the background... in order to avoid racist accusations... " They're not real black people, they're little creatures of the jungle " haha.
They already had tails.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 31, 2011, 12:31:38 PM »

And it seems that there was a KOF11 UM in production. With all the characters from 2003, the game system from kof11, and re arranged bonus character from NGBC ( the same that were in the console version of KOF11 ). Frio & Ken Bogard ( you know ) discussed this with Wata when they were in japan and they even got to see some photos. The game was supposed to be released in Xboxlive arcade but got canceled. Welp.

Damn, really? What a shame but who knows. Maybe they're working on an arcade version?
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 31, 2011, 01:48:12 PM »
New footage looks sweet, and good to hear that the game's high on preorders in Taiwan as well.

Also good to see people backing off the ledge with EX Iori now that there's some actual videos of him in use *laughs*

Seeing that EX Iori's 2nd hit of his rekkas can pop the opponent up for more juggling, I'm hoping we can do some similar stuff with EX Kyo off of his qcf+A~qcf+A or qcf+C~hcb+C.  Granted, he could kind of do that in 2002UM already with his qcf+A, hcb+B loop in BC mode, but getting it outside of an HD combo would be cool.
Old man/bad player

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2011, 02:16:46 PM »
I got to play the game yesterday in Lille, it is more beautiful than the arcade version. The stages are incredible, the level of detail is amazing ( the frogs & lizards on the left side of the jungle stage just WOW ). I don't really have more to say because, well, it was just some random matches, plus there was some lag on the TV ( i really hope it was only the TV ) and it was kind of difficult to move around.

Where do they have the game in Lille? I'm not that far from it.

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2011, 04:16:44 PM »
On November 15th I will be revealing what kind of netcode KOF XIII will use.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 31, 2011, 04:20:48 PM »

*Dramatic Music*

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #161 on: October 31, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »

who the fuck cares.I just want it to work.They can use homosexual netcode for what i care.
back to bf 3

Edit: Unnecessary insult. Consider yourself warned. -nilcam
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 08:40:03 PM by nilcam »

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 31, 2011, 04:54:27 PM »

You again with this bullshit man just keep it to yourself man, you said you would've told us OCT. 15 and now here you come again with the same song.

Why not right now since you already know and all, I remember people call you all kinds of names before and you said nothing you could've changed that by talking and yet you did and said nothing so i don't care what you say anymore to me is gonna sound like bullshit anyway so just keep it to yourself i'll wait for SNKP or ATLUS to officially do it themselves man you miss your chance dude.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 31, 2011, 05:00:29 PM »
guys seriously

[spoiler][/spoiler]

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 31, 2011, 05:19:11 PM »

You again with this bullshit man just keep it to yourself man, you said you would've told us OCT. 15 and now here you come again with the same song.

Why not right now since you already know and all, I remember people call you all kinds of names before and you said nothing you could've changed that by talking and yet you did and said nothing so i don't care what you say anymore to me is gonna sound like bullshit anyway so just keep it to yourself i'll wait for SNKP or ATLUS to officially do it themselves man you miss your chance dude.

Because the release date was changed, terrible dumbass.

Edit: Unnecessary insult. Consider yourself warned. -nilcam
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 08:39:48 PM by nilcam »