Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 365042 times)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #1275 on: November 19, 2011, 09:00:30 PM »
and here i was thinking i was bout to get the nicest guy in the world award...., asshole i surely didn't deserve though.

also i thought you was older than that running wild. in my days sf2 and later on ss2 where basically the mw games of that era. i think sf2 was the reason for the rise of fighters and the cult statis it got, and at the same time the reason for it's demise with all the updates instead of a true sequel. good thing almost 20 years later people got even more retarded than the 90's and re still buying every little sf update and even costumes to boot. ignorance is bliss like they say.

too bad im stuck posting here instead of playing XIII, so expect more bitching and moaning till next friday.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: November 19, 2011, 09:00:39 PM »
It's easier to do harm than good.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #1277 on: November 19, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »
and here i was thinking i was bout to get the nicest guy in the world award...., asshole i surely didn't deserve though.

also i thought you was older than that running wild. in my days sf2 and later on ss2 where basically the mw games of that era. i think sf2 was the reason for the rise of fighters and the cult statis it got, and at the same time the reason for it's demise with all the updates instead of a true sequel. good thing almost 20 years later people got even more retarded than the 90's and re still buying every little sf update and even costumes to boot. ignorance is bliss like they say.

too bad im stuck posting here instead of playing XIII, so expect more bitching and moaning till next friday.

I was going to give you the award but that sibarezz guy fucked things up and got gelous.

PS: My MW 3 stats are still fucked up and it's kinda annoying to start all over from the beginning.See you next friday maybe i will get my copy of XIII then,,,and if Jesus approves i get my rank back
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 09:08:04 PM by KBlackNoah »

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: November 19, 2011, 09:08:19 PM »

this is my opinion on fighters as well, except the part where you called me a retard.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: November 19, 2011, 09:15:39 PM »

Next Friday? I asked the guys from Futurezone and they told me they were getting the game early next week. So i'm guessing Tuesday.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: November 19, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »
It's easier to do harm than good.

This.  You have to work very hard to make something good.  Only takes one mistake to make things worse.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1281 on: November 19, 2011, 09:29:12 PM »
also i thought you was older than that running wild. in my days sf2 and later on ss2 where basically the mw games of that era.

I was like 9-10 years old when Street Fighter II hit arcades, and my only arcade in my town at time was at a video rental store. The only time people played on the machines there was during the weekends, usually high school kids. SF2 didn't see much play because they never upgraded to Hyper Fighting, Super, etc, but Mortal Kombat I became II, then III and then Ultimate, and those saw alot of play. Then Virtua Fighter 2 came out, and that was the main attraction at the arcade. Then Blockbuster video moved in the plaza across the street, and the video store went out of business, no more arcade. We had a Neo-Geo cabinet at this pizzeria up the street, but this was around 1995-1997, arcades were in decline with the Playstation and Nintendo 64 making waves.

Up at the mall about a half hour drive away, we had Super Turbo and Marvel Super Heroes, but I didn't get to go to the mall often. They later got Tekken 3, which saw alot of play and I'd play that whenever I was up there.

Overall, I played alot of SF2 and other fighting games at home on my Sega Genesis and such with my friends and cousins. Arcades just weren't a hit in my area, and there was never a scene in my town, so I became an online warrior when Kaillera was all the rage. Maybe if I grew up in a different nearby city with a big mall and an arcade, it would of been different, but that's the past. Fact is now I know there is a scene not far from me that is a half hour to 45 minute drive.  I know where the players are now and how to get a hold of them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:49:06 AM by Running Wild »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: November 19, 2011, 09:52:11 PM »
that sucks for you running, never having the chance to play in a competitive arcade really sucks. but at least you understand the concept, most newer generation people have missed out on the glory days back then.

eddr, i hope your right man. i actually almost called them to cancel order (i actually did, wrong #) but didn't do it in the end (again wrong # so fuck it).

also people im not calling anybody a retard, capcom is. their business ethic is basically trying to get as many people as possible to buy the slightest update not worth shit. also sell colour's and outfits hoping theres enough retards out there buying the shit. i heard them say it, these fucking retards even pay for 4 outfits. im just telling you what they said, they are very happy with their consumer base.

and KBN, my bf3 and mw3 ranks must be banging. some of the fighters in my ps3 list where quit impressed with it. i think they don't have a clue they playing with my lil bro and not me.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 09:55:51 PM by MUSOLINI »

The Dynast

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: November 19, 2011, 10:17:56 PM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but XIII supports custom music on the PS3.  Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who cares.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: November 19, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but XIII supports custom music on the PS3.  Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who cares.

Great news! I will play KOF2003 - Revolutionary Etude RII when I fight in Sky Noah Stage!

affinity

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: November 19, 2011, 10:27:54 PM »

WHAT?!?!?! Seriously?   

How does it work?  Do you equip the tracks per team/stage like Castlevania HD?   

Or you just play them straight from harddrive like MVC2 (MVC2 actually allows any music online too as long as mics are turned off for room.)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: November 19, 2011, 10:30:05 PM »
^ I assume it allows it to have it like most games, by the use of XMB and not using a in-game option.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: November 19, 2011, 10:33:22 PM »
thats just lovely, i can actually pick terry and kick ass on ff team ast from 95 or 96. also is there a possibility that XIII online on ps3 > 360?

google galbadia hotel to dl ast's straight from ps3 browser to hdd, oshaaa.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:39:06 PM by MUSOLINI »

nightmoves

• Strongest Tiger
  • STAND UP!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: November 19, 2011, 10:45:16 PM »

I just fell in love with XIII even more! Thanks for the info.

affinity

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: November 19, 2011, 10:46:56 PM »
^ I assume it allows it to have it like most games, by the use of XMB and not using a in-game option.

oohhh excellent!   I guess those pre-order CDs will be even more useful now.  :)