Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 362262 times)

Rukawa

• Rising Dragon
  • Kaede
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #1290 on: November 19, 2011, 10:52:44 PM »
not surprised by this, xii had it.

I wish it has more play options though

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 19, 2011, 10:55:54 PM »
thats just lovely, i can actually pick terry and kick ass on ff team ast from 95 or 96. also is there a possibility that XIII online on ps3 > 360?

google galbadia hotel to dl ast's straight from ps3 browser to hdd, oshaaa.

Think that Online Comparison by console has more to do with the personal connections of those who play the consoles rather than the console itself.  Though I guess if you had both consoles and knew someone else who did as well, and you both had XIII for both consoles, you could test it that way. 
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: November 19, 2011, 11:03:09 PM »
not surprised by this, xii had it.

I wish it has more play options though

XII had 8 Player Lobbies, Text Chat, Clan Mode, etc. None of those came back, so there was a possibility XMB Music would be left out too.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: November 19, 2011, 11:12:05 PM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but XIII supports custom music on the PS3.  Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who cares.

Welcome to Dream Cancel Dynast, make sure you give yourself a proper introduction over at the Meet and Greet section.  Thanks for the heads up on the custom music. =)

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #1294 on: November 19, 2011, 11:18:52 PM »

and KBN, my bf3 and mw3 ranks must be banging. some of the fighters in my ps3 list where quit impressed with it. i think they don't have a clue they playing with my lil bro and not me.

LOL i wish i had a bro to buff my mw 3 stats back...oh well at least bf 3 is ok... or at least last time i checked.
Got some pizza and beer and........... Rayman Origins so old school platforming tonight.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: November 20, 2011, 12:04:46 AM »
Btw, how much is the normal connection in the states?

Waifu Material

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: November 20, 2011, 12:24:04 AM »
 Ok fellas i got the game, but before i start playing it i like to do something first, i am a long time SNK fan and i date back to the early 90's so to finally have this game in my hands means the end of a very long journey of waiting.

Now that i dont have to wait anymore to play i like to say something to the DC community and that is thank you very much for everything you guys have done since the game was first announced, thank you for all those vid,trailers,streams,info,posters,big announcements and small, for your informative reports and all things KOFXIII as a fan of this series and franchise for a long time it is nice to now that there are places like this where i can come and interact with other fans of this great fighting franchise.

I know that this may be off topic but i would have felt like a complete and total asshole if i did not give props to this site and others like it so to every single person that has to do with DC thank you very much and keep up the good work guys, i wish that the game does well in sales because i think its a great fighter and any fighting fan will probably find something that he or she might like about KOFXIII see you all online.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: November 20, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »
Ok fellas i got the game, but before i start playing it i like to do something first, i am a long time SNK fan and i date back to the early 90's so to finally have this game in my hands means the end of a very long journey of waiting.

Now that i dont have to wait anymore to play i like to say something to the DC community and that is thank you very much for everything you guys have done since the game was first announced, thank you for all those vid,trailers,streams,info,posters,big announcements and small, for your informative reports and all things KOFXIII as a fan of this series and franchise for a long time it is nice to now that there are places like this where i can come and interact with other fans of this great fighting franchise.

I know that this may be off topic but i would have felt like a complete and total asshole if i did not give props to this site and others like it so to every single person that has to do with DC thank you very much and keep up the good work guys, i wish that the game does well in sales because i think its a great fighter and any fighting fan will probably find something that he or she might like about KOFXIII see you all online.

Go play the game before I strangle you, jerk! ;-; Have fun!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: November 20, 2011, 12:36:35 AM »
^ lol Pretty much, go and play the game you lucky bastard!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: November 20, 2011, 12:42:25 AM »

Thanks you for the kind words and we'll keep on growing this community as a team.  Enjoy your game and I'll see you online (if you have a ps3)!

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: November 20, 2011, 12:48:56 AM »
Zyn, thank you. Keep in mind that YOU are a part of this community. All of our members contribute to what make this a great site/community. That extends to every single person here. Thank you for contributing, discussing, sharing your thoughts and feelings on this game. Whatever people say about Dream Cancel, I can gladly say that it feels great that KOF has a real home in the US and beyond though DC. I've enjoyed a lot of conversation with many of you and I hope that with the release of the game, everyone posts more, shares more, and keeps the community growing. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication guys. KOFXIII is just around the corner, and its success will all be thanks to people like you.

shinefist

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: November 20, 2011, 12:56:11 AM »
Great speech ZYN cobra, i feel the same, having to stomach other games intill this arrives has been tough on many of us.

Props to all kof sites. Hope this is the start of something much bigger.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1302 on: November 20, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »
that sucks for you running, never having the chance to play in a competitive arcade really sucks. but at least you understand the concept, most newer generation people have missed out on the glory days back then.

I played alot of Virtua Fighter 2 and some Tekken 3 against other players at the arcades if that accounts for anything, and a few of the Vs. games, namely Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. Never had any tournaments though... just alot of random players. I used to kick ass at VF2, I'd beat on guys twice my age w/ Lion, whom was considered the worst character in the game back then lol.

I just wish I got to experience KOF sooner, our pizzeria had a Neo-Geo cabinet w/ KOF95 and SS3, but not many people played it. Would be years before I'd get to really get into KOF when NeoRage came out.

Dandy J

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: November 20, 2011, 01:15:25 AM »
SRK(or at least its members) talking Ish about KOF's netcode, but half of them have never even been on this site or have seen or experienced what we have with this game. I always wonder why people trust SRK over this site for KOF stuff.
Because this site is full of naive and ignorant fanboys who have a warped since of reality. Personally I would trust Zerp's opinion of the online more than anyone who posts on this forum.

Neoprime

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: November 20, 2011, 01:25:11 AM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but XIII supports custom music on the PS3.  Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who cares.

YYYYYeeeessss! someone finally answered my question, and it hase custom tracks this is great. :)