Author Topic: Suggestions for character placement list  (Read 2269 times)

Siren

• New Challenger
  • I'm sorry, can you make the music louder?
    • View Profile
Suggestions for character placement list
« on: November 20, 2011, 02:39:21 AM »
Obviously, one of the most important thing about forming a team is deciding where each character goes. I was wondering if anyone was willing to help out make a list of the characters and what spot(s) their strongest in. I think this is important for newcomers so they have an easier time building a good team. Let me know if anyone thinks this is a good idea.
Leona "That chick from high school you liked but thought she might be a lesbian,
or just a ***, she's in the army now..probably a lesbian"Heidern.

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for character placement list
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 03:58:08 AM »
Not a bad idea, but I'm not sure it's necessary. For personalized team advice, people can ask questions in the Training Room. For questions about a specific character, people can ask in the Character threads.

Besides that, the console version is still so new that any list we created wouldn't be very reliable. Of course, if someone wants to write up such a list, they're welcome to.

Siren

• New Challenger
  • I'm sorry, can you make the music louder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 12:41:50 AM »
Of course I wouldn't be a definite list, just simple suggestions to guide new players. I'll wait a while though amd let everyone get used to the console ver.
Leona "That chick from high school you liked but thought she might be a lesbian,
or just a ***, she's in the army now..probably a lesbian"Heidern.

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 01:05:09 AM »
good idea since there is no definite of how the console changes affected certain characters.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

giga_d

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 06:08:59 AM »
I'd say some characters which benefit most from having stocks to perform the big combos such as Chin and Vice go last.

With Vice all ppl look on is that one hit into whip arm drag back. Just looking for that one air counter / opening to do it. Other chars it is harder to open them up in that manner.

Kula for building stocks for your last character and some spammy character like Kensou first. ;)