Author Topic: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition  (Read 318954 times)

affinity

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
here's some fan art.  :)    Having some great ranked matches!  One finished in a Double K.O.!  And another started the match with a Double K.O!  So great catching them with Neomaxes!!! ^_^

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »
which version is tgat affinity?

and pretty much agreed with fluke for the most part.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2011, 08:13:04 PM »
So, was in training mode with K' today.

Basically, he can't follow up his ein trigger into Second Shell (His launcher kick) unless you do C version Ein Trigger or d.B, qcf+P, f+D or st.C (1hit), qcf+P, f+D. That's not entirely accurate, but let me explain in that if he does C version Ein Trigger, you can't follow up anything either.

He's very meter dependent and he doesn't gain meter as fast as before. Outside of the corner, he only gains close to 40% meter for a regular BnB (or atleast anything you can do without meter. He can't link dp+C as far as I can tell with any combo starters without meter. This is a strange new K'.

There's plenty of other stuff you can do. If you TK his qcb+K so it's in the air, you can anywhere juggle off of a st.A. If you manage it, I'm pretty sure you could carry someone to the corner by doing standing A and that over and over again. That'd be a nice practice.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2011, 08:15:42 PM »
i found a minor bug in the game

if you look at kensou's win quote against ash the border ends up cutting some of it off

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2011, 08:44:31 PM »
from my living room:
ahah
did you know a patch already came out? It's 6mb.. dunno what it does, i had to download it in order to play online.
the major let down for me it's the AI.. very hard my ass... not to speak about the survival, they just dont move,bah.
anyway the game is gorgeous xD

I envy youu!!

Do you already have EX Iori? Doesn't he aviable on december 6th?
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2011, 08:48:24 PM »
Professor has taken the time to translate today's SNKP Blog:

Official site updated with ... a pathetically small update.

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/blog/archives/2011/11/kof_xiii_8.html
-The staff are enjoying the reviews and comments from overseas.
-They've seen the Atlus combo videos and wanted to do something even better, but they're overdoing it and it didn't make it on time for this week's update.
-So instead, they're showing off the invitation envelope which'll hold the Flame Iori DLC card, and they're also showing the box (bulkier than real product fake item) and that'll be used by stores for promo.
-They're also mentioning that some XIII related contents are up on PSNStore and the X360Marketplace. In reality, it's only available in the X360Marketplace. 2 Themes, each 240 MSP.

Hopefully SNKP is also seen the reviews on the Netcode too.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2011, 09:01:49 PM »
it's like they're turning a blind eye to the netcode because they made their doe and the game's getting 8's. if the netcode was really good it would have been getting 9's instead and they'd be making more money and an even better name for themselves. it's DC's turn to let them know we ain't pleased, don't be a bitch and let nippons know.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »
here's some fan art.  :)    Having some great ranked matches!  One finished in a Double K.O.!  And another started the match with a Double K.O!  So great catching them with Neomaxes!!! ^_^

Bring that stuff here, please: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1391.0
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2011, 09:03:40 PM »
it's like they're turning a blind eye to the netcode because they made their doe and the game's getting 8's. if the netcode was really good it would have been getting 9's instead and they'd be making more money and an even better name for themselves. it's DC's turn to let them know we ain't pleased, don't be a bitch and let nippons know.
well i would think they would've have at least heard something about it if they have looked at the reviews

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2011, 09:10:38 PM »

According to the Professor word on netplay out of Japan isn't too hot either, I'm sure they know there are problems. If they will actually do anything about them is another story.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2011, 09:16:00 PM »

According to the Professor word on netplay out of Japan isn't too hot either, I'm sure they know there are problems. If they will actually do anything about them is another story.

Honestly, i come to expect NO changes from any netplay.  At this point I believe companies just push the game out the door, get their money, and are done with it until they release DLC.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 24, 2011, 09:21:36 PM »
Unfortunately that's how most of them are.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:27 PM »
Unfortunately that's how most of them are.

Well if I could get around the same money for half assing it as I would for working hard, as a company, I'd do it.  As a person I wouldn't, but as a business, it'd probably be the best thing to do unfortunately.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 24, 2011, 09:25:39 PM »
Honestly, i come to expect NO changes from any netplay.  At this point I believe companies just push the game out the door, get their money, and are done with it until they release DLC.

We can always hope, Netherrealm has shown great support for the latest mk. There's ofcourse a bigger chance of snkp following in line with arcsys or capcom as far as updates and dlc goes, but we can always hope.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 24, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »

We can always hope, Netherrealm has shown great support for the latest mk. There's ofcourse a bigger chance of snkp following in line with arcsys or capcom as far as updates and dlc goes, but we can always hope.

NRS was also trying to save face.  They literally called out and talked shit on Capcom about netcode and they went out and dropped a bigger shitty one.