Author Topic: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition  (Read 318979 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition
« Reply #255 on: November 26, 2011, 09:55:57 AM »
That's what she said.

I'm sorry.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Sanger Zonvolt

• New Challenger
  • KOF Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 26, 2011, 11:04:49 AM »
10 in difficulty, sounds about right.

That is how combos are in general for me in this game

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 26, 2011, 05:15:57 PM »
Finally my copy has been shipped so i expect it here on Monday or Tuesday.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 26, 2011, 06:22:49 PM »
thats fucking bs, these f@ggots @ FZ fucked us over man. friend of mine bought his copy yesterday in nijmegen from a gamestore (only 360 copy there, had to wait an hour for it but he got it, unlike the 4 or 5 other people that didn't get it since there was only 1 copy). last time i order from FZ, i even called their store yesterday and they said the gme is in the store. on their site it says pre order and receive game on relase date, my ass.

also trials are fuck8ng hard, as soon as those hd mode combos start. im fuck8ng up. smoking weed and doing the hd mode trils dont work, way too long to remember. some of them future over 20 moves, dont do these under the influence.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 26, 2011, 06:30:38 PM »
Man, doing these sober is annoying as hell, I can't even imagine doing them high.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2011, 06:39:07 PM »
Amazon pissed me off because the info they gave led me to believe that they where gonna be smart and send my copy at the 23rd so i'd probably get it on release but no.. They waited till the 24th.. Though atleast, my package is actually in sweden so i'll have it on monday or tuesday, unless theres some dumbass reason for extra wait. Luckily, as i stated in an earlier post i should still have my game earlier than if i ordered from a swedish site/store, so that's something.

It's good that the trials are hard because i want to feel like i've atleast kind of accomplished something at the end of them.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 26, 2011, 07:44:11 PM »
Dont u guys love pawning SF guys? They actually belive that they can win with firebal, fireball, fireball, uppercut hahahaahaahahahaahahah

Anyway I love the game and i get pretty good matches online netcodewise.

One last thing, I LOVE CHIN!!!! I havent faced him online yet and i love how ppl underestimate him. He is always in my main team <3

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »
thats fucking bs, these f@ggots @ FZ fucked us over man. friend of mine bought his copy yesterday in nijmegen from a gamestore (only 360 copy there, had to wait an hour for it but he got it, unlike the 4 or 5 other people that didn't get it since there was only 1 copy). last time i order from FZ, i even called their store yesterday and they said the gme is in the store. on their site it says pre order and receive game on relase date, my ass.

also trials are fuck8ng hard, as soon as those hd mode combos start. im fuck8ng up. smoking weed and doing the hd mode trils dont work, way too long to remember. some of them future over 20 moves, dont do these under the influence.

If i knew this was going to happen i would've ordered it from Canada like the French did. Saved me a whole lot of frustration.. But i'm glad that i finally get to play this gem :)

Rukawa

• Rising Dragon
  • Kaede
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 26, 2011, 10:36:37 PM »
Trials are hard as hell that means just one thing, inputs are as strict as ever which is a good thing IMO.

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2011, 10:49:05 PM »
Trials are hard as hell that means just one thing, inputs are as strict as ever which is a good thing IMO.

yeah good thing for those of us who have good execution in fighting games and want to compete...

the same can't be said for casuals. ( i personally like it though)

psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2011, 10:57:12 PM »
So, VesperArcade, the guy that makes videos of missions/trials/etc on youtube said this:

Many people ask me my personal opinion on trial difficulty for games.

If the scale was 1 out 10 in difficulty

MVC3 - 3
SSF4 - 4
3rd Strike - 5
UMVC3 - 5
Blazblue - 9
KOF 13 - 10

http://www.youtube.com/user/VesperArcade#g/c/A4685202900CD371

At this moment he has the trials of Kyo and Mai, and has some thoughts or small tips about the hardest ones. This is a heads up to those who are crazy about the trials.

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Considering Chin is one of my main characters, I was super stumped on the level 1 trial, I thought to myself "this shouldn't be this hard..." lol.

---

One last thing, I LOVE CHIN!!!! I havent faced him online yet and i love how ppl underestimate him. He is always in my main team <3

Confirmed, we can be friends now lol.  Chin is hugely underestimated which I'm ok with :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:08:25 PM by Kane317 »

Rukawa

• Rising Dragon
  • Kaede
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2011, 11:12:48 PM »

yeah good thing for those of us who have good execution in fighting games and want to compete...

the same can't be said for casuals. ( i personally like it though)

snk is holding to its roots everything from the graphics to the gameplay and avoiding the easy route cough*CAPCOM*cough that we all know it never works.

man I'm loving this game it's been a while since I haven't enjoyed the single player of a kof game like now, I haven't played online at all.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2011, 11:18:57 PM »

Honestly, the inputs have nothing to do with it in this case.  Hell with most of the late ones, loose inputs would just make things twice as hard.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2011, 11:34:58 PM »
Chin is hugely underestimated which I'm ok with :)
I second that! You are not the one thinking this!... ^^  ;)

KoF 4 EVA

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2011, 11:38:00 PM »
So much comraderie for Chin players...I'm envy that.