Author Topic: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition  (Read 319076 times)

MC2

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 6th General Thread: Console Released edition
« Reply #330 on: November 28, 2011, 06:09:07 PM »
On the subject of bugs, this may have been discussed before but has anyone else had story mode totally crash on them?  I had the entire game freeze right at the ending, couldn't even use the PS3 home button.  I know I shouldn't really be concerned about story mode in a competitive fighting game, but it is nevertheless a bug, and I'd like to know if I'm not the only one that has experienced it. 

gazette

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 28, 2011, 06:11:59 PM »
You mean the game freeze? I did experience it, but I'm not sure if its because I'm overplaying on my PS3 or glitch. This bug shall be called 'Flaming Iori lying down'. lol

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 28, 2011, 09:42:18 PM »
Ugh, I've lost so many matches today.

It doesn't help that for some damn reason, I keep getting extra inputs when I try to slide with Hwa on the 2P side, which means either I get his DP, or I get his DM when I actually do get slide to connect...
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #333 on: November 28, 2011, 09:49:28 PM »
On the subject of bugs, this may have been discussed before but has anyone else had story mode totally crash on them?  I had the entire game freeze right at the ending, couldn't even use the PS3 home button.  I know I shouldn't really be concerned about story mode in a competitive fighting game, but it is nevertheless a bug, and I'd like to know if I'm not the only one that has experienced it. 

Honestly, the game froze and crashed on me just once after I unlocked Billy. It was at a black screen heading towards the main menu and I had to manually turn my ps3 off...
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

ELTRO

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 28, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
I've doing well online. Mainly cause of 3 bar which is more than playable. Started to love Takuma play style and now officially replaced Ryo with him. I got his stun combo down but I can only leave them with 5 points of stun. Anybody knows if he can do the full stun combo or do I have to do a final mix up to stun?
Main team: K, Kyo, Iori(claw)
Secondary team: Ash, Robert, Shen
Third team: Ryo, EX Kyo, EX Iori (my 98 team)

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 28, 2011, 10:07:52 PM »
that bug with iori was pretty shocking
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 28, 2011, 10:13:08 PM »
Weird match earlier.  I ended up trading against Terry's Neomax, canceling it out after taking the first hit, then I got double KO'd later...

Also, Beni's a pain in the ass.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 28, 2011, 10:13:27 PM »

Honestly, the game froze and crashed on me just once after I unlocked Billy. It was at a black screen heading towards the main menu and I had to manually turn my ps3 off...

Damn.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:05 PM »
I hope those incidents are isolated.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 29, 2011, 12:29:37 AM »
Anyone noticed in the rooftop stage, on the stadium tv, Ex Iori and Ex Kyo are fighting?

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 29, 2011, 01:01:12 AM »
I think I may have encountered another bug. I was in practice mode with Iori (vs. Kyo) and did his DM in the corner, canceled into his NeoMax. I don't remember what hit it was, but the NeoMax seemed to "miss" Kyo. It was as if the move just passed right through him. He was just standing there was Iori recovering.

I wasn't able to recreate it, however.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 29, 2011, 07:46:38 AM »
I think I may have encountered another bug. I was in practice mode with Iori (vs. Kyo) and did his DM in the corner, canceled into his NeoMax. I don't remember what hit it was, but the NeoMax seemed to "miss" Kyo. It was as if the move just passed right through him. He was just standing there was Iori recovering.

I wasn't able to recreate it, however.

I remember this happned as well. I did his dm and canceled during mid special, the neo max was blocked.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 29, 2011, 08:27:24 AM »
i got terrys NM stopped after first hi was blocked. this was versus nekid boss, dont know wtf he did and why the rest didn't come out.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 29, 2011, 12:51:27 PM »
Here's a good question for our tourney players: Do you absolutely have to know Neo Max combos in order to be competitive? Just curious if there's anyone that's done well in tournies (like Top 8) without using the extended Neo Max combos for select characters.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 29, 2011, 01:00:21 PM »
When is iori out?
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1