Author Topic: The Alberta Thread (we play KOFXIII)  (Read 8672 times)

No Limitz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: The Alberta Thread (we play KOFXIII)
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 06:02:40 PM »
alberta thread? more like edmonton thread :P

I came in here ready to say that.

foger

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 07:08:48 PM »
Take a break? That's blasphemy!

LAB Falken

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 03:12:43 AM »
Sad how dead this thread is. I will be hitting the game hard up until EVO, if anyone at all is interested in playing hit me up on PSN Awesomesaur, or notify me locally on here, or shoot a PM on SRK or whatever.

No Limitz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 06:16:12 AM »
i think it's dead because most of us just talk on SRK anyways

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 09:22:26 PM »
Khoa dropped the game for SFxT/LoL/DoTA2/Diablo 3; Calvin doesn't really play anymore; Stang plays it on & off but he's addicted to LoL; and Jim is busy with work. I still play the game regularly but the last few days have been dedicated to learning skullgirls. There's another group of people in Edmonton who play KoFXIII and we're working together to plan a event that will hopefully expand the KoF scene.

We know the game sold well in Edmonton so where are all of these players? Hopefully what we have planned will lure out all of these hidden players. There's still a lot of details that need to be worked out but it might take 2-4 months before something comes out of it.

LAB Falken

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »
i think it's dead because most of us just talk on SRK anyways
fair enough but you'd think someone in alberta would post on dreamcancel we've never heard of :p

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 06:41:11 PM »
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?action=post;board=21.0

For any players in Alberta who are looking to learn KoFXIII or get some casual sessions, there will be a KOFXIII station this Saturday, May 4th at Macewan City Center Campus Building 6 Cafeteria. Besides the actual tournaments that are going on during this day, there will be KoFXIII station to help interested players learn the game, as well as network with any other KoF players. Please spread the information as we want a good turn out. This game has been ignored in Alberta for far too long and it's about time that it starts taking center stage.