Sakazaki Dojo > Offline Matchmaking

New York / New Jersey Players! Stand Up!

(1/23) > >>

Kirah:
I'm pretty new to the KOF series and I want to really get down to the nitty gritty with this game. I live in Jersey City, New Jersey and i'm always for people to play. I rarely do netplay as there's too much of a random factor with connection quality. So i'm looking to actually start this thread so that we New York / New Jersey players can get in touch with each other and get a small community going. Perhaps stream our matches and get them recorded so that they maybe analyzed and critiqued to better ourselves.

I usually hold gatherings at my house for Melty Blood Actress Again so this is nothing new to me so if you guys are in
New York / New Jersey and are interested in this reply here and i'll contact you with a PM so that we can schedule everything.

Player Listing:

1) Name: Kirah
Gamertag: KirahXIII

2) Name: SpLSlick
PSN Tag: LSlick

3) Name: Chipymax
Xbox Live: Chipymax

4) Name: Axel_Belmont
PSN: Axel_Belmont

5) Name: Siren
Gamertag: Blaque Siren
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey (Where fighting games come to die)

Gimnbo:
I attend Rutgers and am obviously around that central NJ/8otB area. I'm wondering if there's any interest in a KOF side tourney at Apex. I'd be willing to help out if there was.

Kirah:
Well i'm not to sure, it'd be hard for me to actually get out to rutgers, but i'll try my hardest. Can you possibly give me the link for the APEX event?

Gimnbo:
http://apexsmash.com/

Funny thing, I knew it was called Apex and I knew it was originally a Smash tourney so I typed "apex smash" into Google and look at that.

Kirah:
If there's going to be a KOF event i'll bring my setup and help out if I can. So yeah lets get in touch with who ever is in charge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version