Author Topic: New York / New Jersey Players! Stand Up!  (Read 32821 times)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: New York / New Jersey Players! Stand Up!
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2013, 09:26:18 PM »
Relevant, Battle Circuit temporarily adding KOF read up guys

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2996.msg65938#new
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »
As another reminder, KOF @ Battle Circuit this Wendesday
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2996.msg65937#msg65937
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2013, 03:43:06 AM »
Battle Circuit once again the Wednesday after Summer Jam & TSB that Saturday
If there was anyone not thinking there were enough tournaments well, here you are & to keep these tournament series on-going support must be shown otherwise they'll get dropped from the line-ups

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=3005.msg66144#new

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2998.0
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 08:08:51 PM by Malik »
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2013, 06:25:46 AM »
Just heard from Henry Cen that KOF is going to be added to Savage Saturdays again JUST for this upcoming month of September & this is scheduled to be the first weekend of that month according to the calendar so whoever can make it out should try to
http://www.nycnextlevel.com/events/2013-09

Also Battle Circuit #35 which is Sept. 4 is having KOF as well
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=3022.msg66440#msg66440
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 07:56:11 PM by Malik »
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »
So KOF is done at Battle Circuit but it had a decent run IMO, everyone should honestly be trying to push to make the TSB monthlies as far as on-going tournaments are. Savage Saturday this weekend is being done as a trial so the turnout will determine the future of it on there
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2013, 07:59:10 PM »
Hosting a session today at my crib starting @ 4PM in Laurelton, Queens, NY
PM me for the address
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2013, 05:45:34 AM »
Having another session at my place tomorrow, people can show up after 5:30PM but it's not an all night thing (1-2AM will probably be the latest I do have people over)
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2013, 11:12:07 PM »
Ok so the next major The Northeast has coming up is NEC XIV & usually around this time The Secret Society trains up to be in the best possible shape & have been doing this for more than three years now. Since I myself & most of us lead busy life thus making it difficult to meet up, I am going to propose an idea inspire by what I went through playing Melty Blood Acrtress Again on the days when it was on PS2 only. FROM THE WEEKEND STARTING October 18-20, there will be a session ONE of the weekend days (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) to sit, play, critique, and to enjoy the game UNLESS there is some event or other plans take that much priority. ANYONE is welcome as long as they know how to conduct themselves & behave. IF you display signs of behavior that is out of place and disrespect that is uncalled for, you will be asked politely to leave then otherwise things will get "messy." So as I said ANYONE is welcome, BUT if you wish to partake LET ME KNOW because I will NOT go out of my way to help YOU out, everyone needs to be responsible for themselves & learn how to manage their own time/schedules. Hope to see people show up looking to seriously improve themselves & take themselves to another level.
NOTE: For location details, reply back or send me a PM.
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2013, 05:15:42 PM »
KOF's been taken out of Team St1ckbug monthlies as of the last tournament in case no one heard yet. So as it stands there's no tournaments going on in the NY/NJ/PA area aside one coming up in November but that's a one time thing & this is just a heads up
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2013, 11:08:29 PM »
The first NEC prep-session I'm going to be hosting will be next Sunday (10/20/2013) from 2:00PM-9:00PM
Please remember that I only have one Xbox 360 setup so another one will be a necessity especially if you guys play on PS3 (Pad players) & bring drinks/food etc. for yourself or have money to purchase it nearby the stores.
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2013, 04:23:14 AM »
I want to thank everyone that came out to the session & made it really enjoyable: XAQshinor, The Prince, A3 Religion, Zeal, Steven, Rome, Rob Myers IV, David, Pachukof Rey, Shadow780, and Kevin. GREAT session & it was a good time as well as being productive overall. Here's the invite to the second event as well
https://www.facebook.com/events/587480104621706/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
If you can't see the date it's 10/27/2013 starting @ 3PM, contact me for more details on how to get to venue if you do not use facebook & or cannot see the event.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:15:07 PM by Malik »
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2013, 10:46:40 PM »
Whelp almost everyone backed out for this one, I'll do one next Friday for the 3DSessions tournament Saturday, and probably the weekend before NEC. Planned on making them a weekly thing for people to get ready for NEC but inconsistency is too much of a factor.
https://www.facebook.com/events/656977581008687/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2013, 08:06:14 PM »
The next session I'm hosting for NEC XIV will be either November 29, 2013 or November 30, 2013, reply or PM me for details if you don't use facebook

Facebook Invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/610952465628826/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2013, 03:20:44 AM »
In case no one got the memo or they haven't heard yet, Bum's upcoming tournament is next Saturday (November 16, 2013) at the House of Crack. Check previous House of Crack Tournament threads for address, tournament rules, and other details

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/193093140879071/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2014, 02:26:38 PM »
I will be hosting a prep session for Defend the North at my house Thursday (1/09/2013) so if you want some efficient practice, hop on it.
-Anony on Sankaku