Author Topic: Benimaru Nikaido (Console)  (Read 59533 times)

konkrete

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Benimaru Nikaido (Console)
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2012, 10:36:40 PM »
TK loop is so damn annoying. I've found it best to put a pause in between the motion, as 9/10 times that I miss it it's because I press the button too soon and the button doesn't even come out. Or I'm on P2 side...

Hayabusa

• New Challenger
  • "Engrish" speaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2012, 03:16:59 PM »
Hey guys, I'm new to Benimaru, and I have been having trouble with the TK Raijinken loop. I can get 2 sometimes, but not consistently. I'm having a hard time figuring out the rhythm. Any tips? Or if someone could make a how to video, that would be beyond awesome. I love this character and I love to see what we're making of him.

Try to do the 2 first with LP, and beyond that, use the HP Version. This way, if u miss the TK u could still get the HP Raijinken, and maintain the oponent in the air to continue the juggle. When i do the corner TK combos, i use the LP Button one the fisrt 3, than i go for the HP TK Version and then for the stading HP Version... its a litlle hard to do it consistently, but requires timing. The 2 fisrt are quite easy to connect, after that, the timing becames more restrict, so because this, a recomended u th HP version. Agter get practice, go for the LP version on the TK  :). And  one more thing, i don't think to use more than 3 TK are pratical in a real match... just IMO...
Duo Lon, Benimaru, Ash - For the win!
K', Kim, Shen -  For the Fun!

sugarboy

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2012, 02:12:52 PM »
an i dea i got from Cafe Id matches for benimaru I think the guy's name was Vash

KOF XIII Benimaru HD FullScreen Combo

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2012, 05:54:38 PM »
an i dea i got from Cafe Id matches for benimaru I think the guy's name was Vash

Ah...that's a really cool idea.

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2012, 07:06:41 PM »
Yo, beni players rejoice.

Translated and added a complete table of frame data on beni's wiki:
http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Benimaru_Nikaido_(XIII)

Props to LazieFreddie for finding the source.

Beni's one of only 12 which are available...

Enjoy!

Ironreaver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2012, 08:02:10 AM »
how do you connect the command grab in to his ;dn ;db ;bk ;a or  ;c

seen it in combo video

Ironreaver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »
also what the best way to get consistent instant air raijinkens  ;dn ;df ;fd ;uf ;a doesnt get me as low to the ground as that vid that Duc did.

SummyG

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2012, 01:30:36 AM »
also what the best way to get consistent instant air raijinkens  ;dn ;df ;fd ;uf ;a doesnt get me as low to the ground as that vid that Duc did.

not really much to it. the motion you posted is right, it just takes practice.

how do you connect the command grab in to his ;dn ;db ;bk ;a or  ;c

seen it in combo video

has to be a ex grab

Mr.Minionman

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2012, 08:25:34 AM »
Not sure if this has been said already, but I love the Zoro colors on this guy :o

Almost makes me want to play him for it.

Suiname

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2012, 09:31:05 PM »
So I run benimaru on anchor because I love his character design, and with a lot of meter he is a beast.  However, I pretty much never do HD combos with him because I can't hit confirm except off cl. D, which I pretty much only get off a jump in.  I tried activating HD off cr. b, cr. b, st. b, but I NEVER get it to work.  Are there easier ways to activate HD off cr. b, or any tips for getting that to work?  Maybe I should figure out an HD bypass?  Any tips are appreciated.

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 02:24:54 AM »
Are you hitting BC immediately after st.B? Chances are you are doing it too late and not getting the slide and getting st.C or B.

I don't bypass with Beni and would have to check at home, but this may work:
cr. b, cr. b, qcf+BC, which I believe gives you Raijinken. C Raijinken is fast enough to hit off of cr.B, but you have to cancel right away.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2012, 10:36:18 PM »
Shouldn't his air throw be in the throw section and not the command move section?

Just saying.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2012, 11:05:38 PM »
Shouldn't his air throw be in the throw section and not the command move section?

Just saying.

Good eye, I double check and the same mistake with Mai as well although Clark and Yuri were fine if I remember correctly.  Only nilcam can change that as it's a GIF file, I'll let him know.

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »

I'm working on this (seriously, only on the little leak of beni if he haven't any real easy HD coast to coast) it's really strict for the timing or what i'm doing wrong? I rarely can catch with the first EX raikoken floating in the air, 8/10 them fly away (and I also wasting meter), hint?

SummyG

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2012, 04:30:12 PM »

I'm working on this (seriously, only on the little leak of beni if he haven't any real easy HD coast to coast) it's really strict for the timing or what i'm doing wrong? I rarely can catch with the first EX raikoken floating in the air, 8/10 them fly away (and I also wasting meter), hint?

wait for the opp to get close to the ground so when you DC into ex raikoken they will be at the proper height.