Author Topic: Terry Bogard (Console)  (Read 71536 times)

Crimson_King15

• Strongest Tiger
  • Are You okay? BUSTA WOLF!
    • View Profile
Re: Terry Bogard (Console)
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2013, 01:40:59 AM »
so I just went to look at the wiki frame data for terry since I got blown up today but a terry that kept doing crack shoot > cl.st.C and looping it over and over.....

is that shit really -1 on stand block and +2 on crouch block? Wtf ??

Look you can force him to tech your throw if you. Stand block then mash throw. But if you are cr blocking the whole time that's your fault you are constantly giving him Frame advantage for free always I mean always be aware of what your opponent is doing as terry.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2013, 06:10:55 AM »

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2014, 11:31:19 PM »

obiiwan

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2014, 08:32:21 AM »
Need a little help with Terry trial 9. Is there an easier way (shortcut) to cancel his Rising Tackle (L) into his Neo Max?

Persona

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2014, 05:14:19 PM »
Need a little help with Terry trial 9. Is there an easier way (shortcut) to cancel his Rising Tackle (L) into his Neo Max?

d~qcf to up A xx qcf AC

obiiwan

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2014, 11:05:26 PM »
Thanks

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2015, 12:15:53 AM »
Sooo, does anybody know how to use St.B effectively even? You can literally do tons of frametraps off of it. I only see the the mostly unfavorable crackshoot on crouching opponents. St.B to Cr.B is a 2F gap beats a lot of the good sweeps and even EX Iado Kick. Why does nobody do this!?

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2015, 09:50:09 PM »
My guess is that the payoff is more apparent with crack shoot. As long as you don't cancel into it, qcb.B gives you a 1f link into s.C. For those who aren't good with their links or plain don't know that though, the frame advantage is still very useable. It is however punishable, either with reversals or low profiling moves like d.Bs that can allow full punishes on predictable crack shoots.

I think i saw a tourney player do normal traps (other than s.B again) off of s.B. It's cool to see that there's still room to grow.

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2015, 11:46:26 PM »
Plus CrackShoot whiffs on some crouchers, mainly the shorter crouchers.  St.B to Cr.B avoids that situation and you can get Cr.A to Cr.C chain afterwards. So there isn't really an incentive for one to do crackshoot unless the opponent has been conditioned to block low.