Author Topic: Kim Kaphwan (Console)  (Read 61034 times)

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
Re: Kim Kaphwan (Console)
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2012, 05:51:45 PM »
Thks dude, thats what I'm doing, but still not succeeding... :/
Get allways that Hishokyaku DC! Damn!
I think I must to be faster...

KoF 4 EVA

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2012, 10:29:10 PM »
In fact you must complete the second qcf before Kim goes into the air, so you have a very short timing.

Btw the combo using this cancels are starting with s.D, and I think it's too rare for working on it.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 01:42:45 AM »

Can you do the B Hienzan into D Hangetsuzan hyper drive loop? Its not much different than that.

If you keep getting Hishokyaku then maybe you aren't inputing the first motion properly so the first qcf is not registering.

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2012, 06:27:51 PM »

Can you do the B Hienzan into D Hangetsuzan hyper drive loop? Its not much different than that.

If you keep getting Hishokyaku then maybe you aren't inputing the first motion properly so the first qcf is not registering.
Yes, I can! And yes, that was exactly what you said, was not prob. of speed! lol
Input was not registered properly... my bad! lol  Sankyou! :p ^^

KoF 4 EVA

venusandeve

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2012, 11:57:51 PM »
Can't u do hcu+K, qcf+K?
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »
LOL, thk, read my last post just above! This is ok now! :p

KoF 4 EVA

Jon Slayton

• New Challenger
  • Duo Jon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 03:06:32 PM »
Whats the go-to HD combo you guys use with Kim?

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »

I like to use this one: d.B, d.B, s.B/s.C (HD), s.C, qcb+D (3)(HD), d~u+B (HD), qcb+D (2), qcb~hcf=AC, which gets you around 676 damage. You can extend it by looping the d~u+B and qcb+D a few times, then cancelling the d~u+B into qcf+B (which will whiff) then going into neomax which will net you more damage, but it's a little tough for me right now, and it works only in the corner. But for the time being I've been doing the above combo which works best midscreen.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2012, 06:31:47 PM »

I like to use this one: d.B, d.B, s.B/s.C (HD), s.C, qcb+D (3)(HD), d~u+B (HD), qcb+D (2), qcb~hcf=AC, which gets you around 676 damage. You can extend it by looping the d~u+B and qcb+D a few times, then cancelling the d~u+B into qcf+B (which will whiff) then going into neomax which will net you more damage, but it's a little tough for me right now, and it works only in the corner. But for the time being I've been doing the above combo which works best midscreen.

Yep, that's the one I'm using as well.

Should be started with a sC or cr.C or sD if going for a punish or after a jump in (does more damage than when starting with lows).

The best part about this combo is that it works anywhere on the screen, and the execution is pretty simple.

Doing the loop over and over starts working from about mid screen, you can get over 50% damage meterless.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:35:24 PM by Diavle »

choysauce

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2012, 06:05:27 PM »
are there any full screen HD's with kim that are 800 and over (3 bars)? or is the one listed above really just the one to goto?

I've tried out some new more optimized combos (sorry if these have been posted already).

1/2 screen 3 bar 930 dmg:

j.D > cl.D > HD > cl.D > qcb+D > qcfx2+B > run up qcb+B > [d~u+B > qcb+D]x3 > d~u+B > Neomax
rolling the last flashkick cancel into neomax is a bit tricky, gotta do it slow and then hold up+B to make sure u don't get a B hangetsuzan

3/4 screen 3 bar 800+dmg:

cr.Bx2 > st.B > HD > cl.D > qcb+D > d~u+B > qcf+B > ff+A > qcb+BD > [d~u+B > qcb+D]x2 > d~u+B > Neomax

couldn't figure out a full screen one that could break 800 with 3 bars
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:28:41 AM by choysauce »

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2012, 04:23:18 AM »
Corner to corner HD, 3 bars, 880 dmg IIRC (starting with cl.D)

cl.D, HD, cl.D, qcb.D, qcf qcf.B, run qcb.D HDC d~u.B HDC qcf.D, qcb.D HDC d~u.B HDC qcf.D, qcb.D HDC neomax.

All qcb.D should hit 3 times. Saw a japanese player do this one in the last nishinippori versus (tho he dropped it midway). Very useful imo since it works anywhere on the screen and does decent damage for 3 bars ^^.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 12:56:57 AM »

cl.D, HD, cl.D, qcb.D, qcf qcf.B, run qcb.D HDC d~u.B HDC qcf.D, qcb.D HDC d~u.B HDC qcf.D, qcb.D HDC neomax.

This is a pretty cool looking combo. With a j.D, together the damage total was 907. Without it, the total was 878. The last qcb+D only hit twice for I can connect the neomax. It's a little tricky timing wise, so I'm not sure I will be replacing it with his much easier 2 bar 670/712+ HD combo mid-screen...
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 01:49:50 AM »
If you delay the last qcb.D a little you should get all 3 hits iirc. I think this is defenitly staple material. After practicing it for a bit i actually find it easier then his corner d~u.B DC qcb.D loops hehe since you do everything at a pretty slow pace. I might be able to cap it tomorrow along with some other stuff if people want a video reference.

EDIT: http://youtu.be/0M1286i3swE vid. You might be right, mabey you can only get 2 hits on the last qcbD. Didnt have time to test different timings when i capped. But im pretty sure i got 880 from cl.D so it should be possible ^^
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:52:38 PM by bopper »

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2012, 07:34:34 PM »
It's too easy to miss it, for me at least, I think I'll stick with the classic combos.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2012, 10:08:22 PM »
I dont see why, its not harder then any of his other hd combos. You dont even have to do flashkick to neomax which is usually the hard part :-). Just grind some practice mode and you should be fine ^^