Author Topic: Ryo Sakazaki (Console)  (Read 71599 times)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Ryo Sakazaki (Console)
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2012, 12:11:50 AM »
Ryo Sakazaki Guard Gauge Damage
st. A: 6%
st. B: 6%
far. C: 12%
cl. C: 12%
far. D: 12%
cl. D: 12%
cr. A: 6%
cr. B: 6%
cr. C: 12%
cr. D: 12%
st. CD: 16%
j. A: 5%
(head) j. A: 6%
j. B: 5%
(head) j. B: 6%
j. C: 10%
(head) j. C: 12%
j. D: 10%
(head) j. D: 12%
j. CD: 12%
(head) j. CD: 15%
f+A: 12%
qcf+A: 13%
qcf+C: 16%
qcf+AC: 16%
dp+A: 10%
dp+C: 10% (1st hit) + 3% (2nd hit) [13% Total]
dp+AC: 12%
hcb+B: 12%
hcb+D: 6% (1st hit) + 6% (2nd hit) + 6%(3rd hit) [18% Total]
hcb+BD: 8% (1st hit) + 12% (2nd hit) [20% Total]
qcfx2+AC: 100%

This does not apply against Maxima, Goro, Clark, or Ralf.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:02:26 PM by AmedoS310 »

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2012, 07:23:59 PM »
Did a summary of the Ryo combos i use over at srk:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/kofxiii-ryo-sakazaki.167325/#post-7409870

If anyone has better ones for any categories, please let me know :).

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »
you can use dp+A instead of dp+AC for the 1 bar + 1 drive corner combo listed there, obviously making it 0 bar + 1 drive. Hands down the best damage in the corner for 1 drive.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2012, 11:45:02 PM »
Nice! Dunno how i did not think about that hehe

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2012, 12:00:40 AM »
I've been an ass and haven't posted what i use, but i keep it simple;

d.B s.A hcb.B+D dp.A DC hcb.D hcb.B: 350 damage Full screen wallcarry with more than enough time for a safejump at the end. If you get to the corner early you can finish with dp.C instead and get 380 ish damage. If you start close to the corner you can obviously just do dp.C DC hcb.D dp.C

f.A Delayed HD hcb.B+D dp.A HC hcb.D dp.A HC hcb.D dp.C HC hcb.D dp.C HC hcb.D dp.A/d.C depending on if you want a reset or not. The last dp.C can be cancelled into NeoMax for just under 900 damage. I don't recall what this combo usually does, but i'd say, around 600 damage and works full screen. Can also be started from d.B d.B s.A or the usual s.D f.A. Depending on spacing you can switch out the second dp.A for dp.C and get extra damage.

If i'm really close to the corner i'll use the standard;

HD s.D f.A hcb.B+D "dp.C HC hcb.D"*3 dp.A HC hcb.D dp.A/d.C again, depending on if i want reset. Last dp.C into NeoMax if i want that.

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2012, 03:00:28 AM »
If i'm really close to the corner i'll use the standard;

HD s.D f.A hcb.B+D "dp.C HC hcb.D"*3 dp.A HC hcb.D dp.A/d.C again, depending on if i want reset. Last dp.C into NeoMax if i want that.

This works fullscreen, no need to be close to the corner. And you can end it with a dp.C into whatever instead of dp.A/d.C

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2012, 08:52:18 AM »
i can get three dp.C HC hcb.D from corner to corner, but after that i can't connect another dp.C, so it's right back to ending with dp.A/d.C. Cool that it works, though i prefer my corner to corner combo still.

I realised that even though a fourth dp.C wouldn't connect, i still had hd so it's possibly to add dp.A HC hcb.D and then dp.A/d.C.

haha.. i found a simple modification to get 1001 damage; j.D s.D f.A HD "dp.C HC hcb.D" *2 dp.C HC f.b.f.A+C (slight delay before) dp.C into NeoMax.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:15:18 AM by The Fluke »

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2012, 12:35:50 PM »
"HD s.D f.A hcb.B+D "dp.C HC hcb.D"*3 dp.A HC hcb.D dp.A/d.C again"

Oh sorry, misread your post, thought it said dp.C HC qcb.D*2 :P

Anyway i tried out some of your combos.

d.B s.A hcb.B+D dp.A DC hcb.D hcb.B

In this case, d.B, st.A, hcb.BD, dp.C DC hcb.D, hcb.B makes the combo stronger, and easier. 350 dmg vs 388. If you end it with dp.C its 374 vs 401 dmg.

Regarding f.A Delayed HD hcb.B+D dp.A HC hcb.D dp.A HC hcb.D dp.C HC hcb.D dp.C HC hcb.D dp.A/d.C

HD s.D f.A hcb.BD dp.C DC hcb.D*2 dp.A DC hcb.D, dp.C into ender of choice is a better alternative. Easier, more damage and way better opitions for ending it. You can DC into hcb.D, dp.A for 0 bars, f,b,f.AC, f,b,f.A for 1 bar, neomax for 2 and f,b,f.AC, ex super for 3.

Its nice to have the same combo for all levels since you get ages to confirm how much bar you need to spend in order to kill :)

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2012, 10:36:21 PM »
Regarding f.A Delayed HD hcb.B+D dp.A HC hcb.D dp.A HC hcb.D dp.C HC hcb.D dp.C HC hcb.D dp.A/d.C

HD s.D f.A hcb.BD dp.C DC hcb.D*2 dp.A DC hcb.D, dp.C into ender of choice is a better alternative. Easier, more damage and way better opitions for ending it. You can DC into hcb.D, dp.A for 0 bars, f,b,f.AC, f,b,f.A for 1 bar, neomax for 2 and f,b,f.AC, ex super for 3.

No, because i specifically use the delay for hitconfirm, wich obviously isn't possible otherwise. If you do the delay you will get a s.C wich makes hitting a f.A highly range dependant unlike doing it from a s.D, thus i skip it. The rest should work out pretty much as you said though.

Its nice to have the same combo for all levels since you get ages to confirm how much bar you need to spend in order to kill :)

Yeah, that's really nice about Ryo. Since i realised that he can wallcarry just as well and maybe even better than Shen Woo i've been thinking that he might deserve to move up a bit on tier lists in general. The two of them really are pretty similar in potential imo.

Furious Fandango

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2012, 07:30:10 PM »

What best Ryo meterless combo ?

If im put Ryo in first is it good ? or middle ?

unfortunately Ryo cannot combo after (std C or D, f A) just cancel to super ?

Thanks for help  :)

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2012, 09:39:26 PM »

What best Ryo meterless combo ?

If im put Ryo in first is it good ? or middle ?

unfortunately Ryo cannot combo after (std C or D, f A) just cancel to super ?

Thanks for help  :)

sC or sD, hcb+D
Is his most damaging meterless outside the corner, can miss if the opponent is crouching though.

sC or sD, dp+C
His second most damaging meterless outside the corner, does slightly less damage than the one above but hits both standing and crouching opponents.

sC or sD, qcf+A, dp+C or qcb+B
Is his most damaging meterless in the corner.

And yeah, you can only do a super after std C or D, f A. This restriction is removed if you are in HD though, he can do any move after the f A in HD.

Ryo is a great all around character, he works well in any position.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2012, 08:13:13 PM »
agreed regarding Ryo's position versatility. As an anchor he's devastating and he can work around all sorts of meter/drive situations. I use him on point just because of the fact that he can do so much work with nothing. Excellent normals, frametraps for days, Kouken as a general and safe means to control space and build meter.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

GunsTariq

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2012, 07:17:05 PM »
I wish some of the things Ryo specializes in the corner he could do midscreen. 

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2012, 09:01:17 PM »

Actually s.D f,b,f.C qcf.A f,b,f.A deals more damage than the typical s.D qcf.A dp.C.

Then again, the combo i just wrote isn't really hitconfirmable, unsafe on block, and just overall not worth it. Cool punish though.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2012, 03:01:09 AM »
I wish some of the things Ryo specializes in the corner he could do midscreen.  

Yeah but then he would be broken hehe, his corner output is damn good.

Still, over 50% damage anywhere on the screen for 1 bar and 1 drive isn't half bad.

Actually s.D f,b,f.C qcf.A f,b,f.A deals more damage than the typical s.D qcf.A dp.C.

Then again, the combo i just wrote isn't really hitconfirmable, unsafe on block, and just overall not worth it. Cool punish though.

Nice one, flashy.

But yeah, the damage increase is minimal and the DP lets you go into a drive cancel.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:12:11 AM by Diavle »