Author Topic: Takuma Sakazaki (Console)  (Read 66218 times)

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Takuma Sakazaki (Console)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 10:03:38 AM »
Does anybody know how to punish kyo's double kick pressure he uses, for some reason i can't punish it with anything.
Steam Id: KCsNOTOR1OUS
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

kenn305

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 04:30:21 PM »
Sorry guys but I really need help cancelling  ;fd ;b to ;db ;fd ;d please help.

MAASKYO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 05:54:51 AM »
Does anybody know how to punish kyo's double kick pressure he uses, for some reason i can't punish it with anything.
without super bar i don't know..
but if you have a super  ...after blocking the first his and before the second one came out do the ;c version of Ryuuk Ranbu or the neo max .,, you need to get the timing..record the kyo dummy in practice.

Sorry guys but I really need help cancelling  ;fd ;b to ;db ;fd ;d please help.
;fd+ ;b  to  ;db ;fd+ ;d only...?? i don't think it's possible but  ;c ;fd+ ;b  ;db ;fd ;d it's not that hard do the  ;c ;fd+ ;b so fast then keep charging   ;db after the   ;fd + ;b   hits do   ;fd+ ;d

OCV|Gilgamesh

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 01:11:33 AM »
kupô

with bars u can do

if YOU are in the corner : break-roll on the 1st hit and punish with st. ;c>>>>>>
after the second hit  : hcb. ;b ;d

By the way

i have hard time to deal with these character Mai/Leona/Iori

can you give me some advices to kill theme

Mai - good zoning with normal,the threat of NeoMAX,very nice air play :-(
Leona - same as Mai with V-Slasher, mix with hop+CD>d.B again and again......
Iori - Crossp b.B, jump B/D, and the normal Iori stuffs

thanks kupô ^0^

powerfercs

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:32 PM »
I also need help on C, f+B, charge db-f+K on a pad :D

Ufgt

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 11:31:33 PM »
You just have to hit the close C, f+B chain as fast as possible, and start charging d/b before the chain actually finishes on screen. Usually, I'm already charging d/b before the f+B has even come out, giving me ample time to charge it fully.

Granted, I don't do this combo that often. I prefer the close C, f+B xx qcf+D -> c.A xx EX flying kicks combo. I tend to do this in a pinch because although the link is more difficult, it is easier to hit confirm in a pinch.

Tanner

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 11:49:30 PM »
Yea, hit  ;c;fd;b as fast as possible so you are charging  db during the entire f+b animation.  You also need to cancel the f+b pretty late, I don't start to move the stick forward until after the f+b kick actually connects (think chun li's low foward into super cancel in 3s).

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 11:51:02 PM »
You just have to hit the close C, f+B chain as fast as possible, and start charging d/b before the chain actually finishes on screen. Usually, I'm already charging d/b before the f+B has even come out, giving me ample time to charge it fully.

The way I started to get it down is by actually dong what you mention as well as hitting forward after charge really late after I see the F+B hits. It will not combo, but after fine tuning it afterwhile, and making it less late it started to connect. So I would suggest for people to practice finishing the charge after the F+B and not comboing it at first, then slowly tighten up the timing, and you will eventually get it.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Ufgt

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 12:44:45 AM »

Pretty sure you can command grab his upkicks if you block them standing. Not sure whether you need to EX command grab or not, though. The good thing is, do it once and he will never upkicks you again unless he wants to die LOL.

powerfercs

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 03:42:04 PM »
Hmm still having difficulty nailing Takuma's close C, f+B, d/b-f+K on a PAD I've done two lucky attempts so should I ditch him until I have access on a decent arcade stick?

Gimnbo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 07:24:00 AM »
In my experience, it's really not much easier with a stick. Either way you pretty much have to queue up the f+B before the C even hits and start charging real fast and let go a little after the f+B hits (like an infinitesimal amount of time). Just practice and you'll get the feel. Remember that f+B gives you a ridiculous amount of hitstun to work with so don't be afraid to hold the charge teeny bit longer.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:26:54 AM by Gimnbo »

MAASKYO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 08:04:13 PM »
Hmm still having difficulty nailing Takuma's close C, f+B, d/b-f+K on a PAD I've done two lucky attempts so should I ditch him until I have access on a decent arcade stick?
i'm a pad player and i don't have much problem with it..(is that cuz i'm May player in GGXAC..?? maybe,,) still i don't think  it's so hard...
BTW
Takuma's j.CD have a larg hitbox so some times it can come as   cross up...does anybody have a setup for it ...??

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 09:13:59 AM »
Thanks for the help so far guys, I've been havin trouble startin out but my takuma has gotten significantly better. Got 2nd at the Final Round qualilfier, so keep the info/videos comin if you got em!
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 09:14:54 AM »
Also if you're dealing with a terry player who loves to spam that crackshoot block string. after crackshoot ex command grab and reap benefits all day.
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

Oktoberfest

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 02:18:09 AM »
Can anyone help. Is there any trick for the 3rd Takuma Trial:
How can you follow the Ko Ou Ken (qcf + A or C) into Haohshikoken (f, hcf + A or C) as a Super Cancel?
Sometimes I manage it by making 360 degrees but I have no idea what's important. Any shortcut for this or at least interpolated move that is reliable? it drives me nuts.