Author Topic: Vice (Console)  (Read 58497 times)

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
Re: Vice (Console)
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 02:31:23 AM »
BERZERK!! O.O

Love how the taunt was thrown in during the stun for style.

Again, wow.

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 03:03:52 AM »
Im sure he coulda whiffed 2 gorefests for meter and then taunted lolol
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

konkrete

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Vice (Console)
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 01:03:45 AM »
The c mayhem into St.a is just a tough link, you can do it any where. It is something I plan to steal for punish combos, because it's a pretty good way to add damage without drive.

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 10:18:47 PM »
U sure you can do it anywhere?
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 11:20:59 PM »
yes you can do it anywhere

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
Omg it's me or s.C leads to 403 Dmg with one Ex if you do this combo :

s.C,f.A,qcb.C,s.A,hcf.BD,s.C,f.A,qcb.C,qcf.C?

Hopefully the s.A is hard to do.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:46:54 PM by Sharnt »
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 02:29:19 AM »

I made this vid showcasing the max amount of sA, hcf+BD loops you can do. It also shows it being done out of corner.

vice.avi

Wedge

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »
Man that's scary, that link is haaard.  I guess after playing some hardcore KOF players over the weekend I shouldn't be surprised though. 

I accidentally found out a pointless but amusing combo Vice can do that I dunno if anyone knew about.  You can cancel a sweep into Splash into Overkill and it will combo.  Youl'd think the input for that would be hard, but you can just do a  ;db  ;dn ;df ;fd ;uf ;up ;ub ;bk ;db ;dn ;df motion and it will do a Splash that immediately super cancels into Overkill (double tapping the ;l doesn't hurt either).  It can miss from a max range sweep, but you don't have to be right on top of them either.  Might depend how tall the character is too, since they're sort of lying sideways in the air from the sweep.

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 05:35:34 AM »
Funny you mention that, I'm working with that and some other stuff right now.

Its great that it doesn't need to be CH for it to work. If you have good reaction with hit confirm, there is a fairly straight forward combo that you can do via bypass that nets you just under 770 damage.

choysauce

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 08:34:25 PM »
what do you guys feel is her best use for meter, obviously she needs a lot of it, but where is it best to cconserve or use? do you generally want to use save it for a big hd combo with EX deicides? or is it worth it to blow some HD and meter for more damaging bnbs?

are there any combos that are worth the damage for more than 1+ bar and 1 drive?

Grenadierfr

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2012, 09:21:52 PM »
I'm not an expert but I'll try to give my point of view.

I rarely use more than 1 or 2 stocks in combos, except when I use HD mode. I try to keep them for EX Deicide since it's free juggle and can lead to damaging combos and you can use this after j.CD or even after a simple anti air.

You can also use your stocks when you land a random non-EX Deicide and combo into her EX Negative Gain.

Hope this helps, also looking for those kind of informations.

Winterkit

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 01:22:35 AM »

I made this vid showcasing the max amount of sA, hcf+BD loops you can do. It also shows it being done out of corner.

vice.avi

o_o I'm speechless. Trying to work out if this is cheap or awesome. I doubt I'd ever have the execution ability to pull it off though, so I guess it's kinda arbitrary. x_x Do people use it a lot in higher level play?
Current XIII team:
1st. Clarke
2nd. King
3rd. Kula (looking to change)

tmntemps

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 10:36:10 PM »

vice.avi

o_o I'm speechless. Trying to work out if this is cheap or awesome. I doubt I'd ever have the execution ability to pull it off though, so I guess it's kinda arbitrary. x_x Do people use it a lot in higher level play?

not yet from what I've seen but, to me, it seems 100% match practical. I still have to test it out vs. different chars hitboxes but it is not bad at all. real nice damage for 1 bar no drive.

Grenadierfr

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 12:19:06 AM »
I tested it out against the whole cast and it works on everyone. (Well, not the full cast actually, I don't have Saiki or DLC chars but I suppose that they have the same hitboxes than Ash, Kyo, Takuma and Iori, but if someone can test on these so we are sure...)

Tests done midscreen and in the corner, using st. D, f. A, qcb + D, s. A, hcf + BD.

tmntemps

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »
I doubt the DLC chars are different than their vanilla versions.. I don't have em either though.

one thing I was wondering about. Is Deicide's normal versions strictly for combos? are they safe on block? can you frame trap people with them? I'm trying to find more uses for them.. they seem kinda risky but not totally unusable as pokes, and I'm pretty sure canceling a B into B deicide makes for a good frame trap