Author Topic: K' (Arcade Version)  (Read 46716 times)

Sanger Zonvolt

• New Challenger
  • KOF Trainee
    • View Profile
Re: K'
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2011, 05:24:26 PM »

Outside of HD mode - hcbf+A qcf+C. This is the only time you need to do the actual qcf+C for the cancel.

Its even in the vid I posted below with my hand movements.

Yeah that only gets me a DM instead, but I will find a method.

If you are saying that this method gets you a DM out of HD mode, then that just comes down to a execution error on your part. There isnt a qcfx2 motion in there at all, yet a DM still comes out?

All the required methods in doing dp+A, qcf+C in and out of HD mode are written here. It's just a matter of practice and getting your execution right.
Not in HD.

hcbf+A qcf+C

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2011, 04:28:18 AM »
Really?  Did not know he could do this:
http://youtu.be/bqN4AsDzdL0?t=6m10s

Yeah...so I really dont know how you can in the Minute spike after the Head Drive in the corner.  Anyone else know?

They bounce a little after hitting the ground. Might only work against large characters.

FM Sway

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: K' (Arcade Version)
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2011, 09:18:28 AM »
Hi >< new guy here.

I'm able to do the dp+A xx qcf+C drive cancel through the actual inputs, but it doesn't come out most of the time. Though, I think it's cause, for some reason, it's hard for me to do DP motion period >< But it's coming out much more often than the super does.

My question is, should I keep practicing drive cancelling through the actual inputs, or is it better to just practice the shortcut way of hcb-f+A xx qcf+C?

Raynex

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Emptiest of Hops
    • View Profile
Re: K' (Arcade Version)
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2011, 03:48:20 PM »
The easiest way to do during the loop is:

(after the last qcb+D~qcb+D) *wait for your opponent to fall really close to the ground*  ;fd ;dn ;df ;a~ ;c ;fd ;d

You don't have to actually input the  ;dn ;df ;fd for the Ein Trigger. For some reason the game stores the input off the DP. Just do the dp and hit C when you would normally do trigger. The trigger+second shell will whiff if your opponent is too high, so the pause is important.

To answer your question: do it using the most reliable+easiest method. You're looking for consistency, so basing it off that is what's most important IMO.
Random: "Man, KOF XII is such an awesome game!"
Iori:

Atb_555

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »
Really?  Did not know he could do this:
http://youtu.be/bqN4AsDzdL0?t=6m10s

Yeah...so I really dont know how you can in the Minute spike after the Head Drive in the corner.  Anyone else know?

They bounce a little after hitting the ground. Might only work against large characters.

Even then can you pull it off? Cos I can't lol