Author Topic: Yuri Sakazaki (Arcade Version)  (Read 33416 times)

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Yuri Sakazaki
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 05:16:58 AM »
Oh wow... I didn't know that... How hard is the link? That is pretty decent... What I really like is AAing with d.C and canceling with demon flip... You can get quite annoying with the mix-up afterwards... Also, if you have meter, then you can do EX demon flip and grab them after AA d.C...
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 05:34:37 PM »
Oh wow... I didn't know that... How hard is the link? That is pretty decent... What I really like is AAing with d.C and canceling with demon flip... You can get quite annoying with the mix-up afterwards... Also, if you have meter, then you can do EX demon flip and grab them after AA d.C...

The link is fairly simple. It'll take alittle bit of practice to get the timing right.

Also, her cancel for dp+A/C into dp+B/D can be done as dp+A/C, B/D in both DC and HC. I personal like dp+A, D since Yuri can follow up with A/C and repeat. The combo goes across the entire stage if done in HD.

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2011, 10:44:47 PM »
Are you serious? I've been doing dp+C~qcf+B~C... So, instead of that, I can just do dp+C~D~C? That is Awesome...

I was wondering, her EX ranbu DM seems to be an ultimate juggle move... So, couldn't I do d.B, d.B, s.B, dp+C~D~C, d.C, qcf~hcb+BD???
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 05:40:00 PM »
Combos
Meterless
- cr. Bx2, st. B, dp+C (168Dmg)
- cl. C, hcb+B (176Dmg)
- cr. B, cr. C, dp+C (Range is tight between cr.B and cr.C - 183 Dmg)

Gauge Consumption
- cr. Bx2, st. B, qcfhcb.B (272Dmg)
- cr. Bx2, st. B, dp+C (1),(DC) dp D~C, dp.A (250Dmg)
- cr. Bx2, st. B, dp+C (1),(DC) dp D~C,cr.C,dp.BD~AC (353Dmg)
- cr. Bx2, st. B, qcfhcb.BD (369Dmg)

- (Corner) cr. Bx2, st. B, dp+C (1), (DC) qcb+C, qcf+A,dp.A (286Dmg)
- (Corner) cr. Bx2, st. B, dp+C (1), (DC) qcb+C, qcf+A, cr.C, dp. BD~AC  (377Dmg)
- (Corner) cr. Bx2, st. B, dp+C (1), (DC) qcb+C, qcb+A, qcf hcb+BD (479Dmg) (I think there is a better combo, i just didn't have found it yet)

- cr. B, cr. C, qcb. AC, dp. D~C, dp. A (Range is tight for the cr.B, cr. C - 312dmg)

- (Corner) cr. B, s. C, qcb. AC, qcb. C, qcf. C, dp.C (Range is tight for the cr.B, s. C - 378Dmg)

- (Corner) cr. B, cr. C, qcb. AC, qcf. C, qcf. A, cr.C, dp.BD~AC (Range is tight for the cr.B, cr. C - 494Dmg)
Some tests

I was wondering, her EX ranbu DM seems to be an ultimate juggle move... So, couldn't I do d.B, d.B, s.B, dp+C~D~C, d.C, qcf~hcb+BD???
Jeeez it's really hard to do because very oftenly i do qcf+D instead of dp+D (I try it only in corner) in a first time but when i understood how to do it :
5623 C 3D 3C 2141236+BD (if you dont hold 3 after the dp motion the drive cancel wont comes out). If you are doing a cr. C after the dp C follow up the super wont comes out.
But the only interest of this combo is in the spacing, because contrary to qcb+C version it works everywhere, but in corner does less damages.

Finally it's really easy, it's just the first few times, when you don't know how to do it which are hard.

I think
- cr. Bx2, st. B, dp+C (1),(DC) dp D~C,cr.C,dp.BD~AC (353Dmg)

Is the best option mid screen for one drive and one ex (The Throw (A+C) on ex dive kick is free juggle what's why it's working). So it's always better to do a full combo which ends in a cr.C, dp.BD~AC than a qcb hcf.B, it makes more gauge, more stun, more damage, better position after the combo because the throw let you at a perfect range for a mix up; but it's also always more difficult to do.

I still have some trouble to do cr.C, dp.BD~AC. Anyone has a tips?
And qcb.AC,qcb.C,qcb.A,qcb.A,dp.A is possible in corner, but i'm unable to do it consistently enough to see combos damage for now.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:24:03 PM by Sharnt »
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2011, 12:27:31 PM »
After several edits just read post before
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 02:53:14 PM by Sharnt »

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2011, 01:12:35 AM »
After a long time, I could finally pick the game AND try to get deep with it

I'm liking how yuri plays, both versions of saiha had a good use (for me this is the move that make me like yuri) her mixups are good, I don't like that much her aerial ko oh ken, but maybe I need to play more with her, still, could be used as a decent tool

There is any significant change of her for those who played her on the console version

Waifu Material

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2011, 02:24:29 AM »
So, I'll ask here just to make sure:

Has Hiyakuretsu Binta always had a command throw variation for ;b , and run throw animation for ;d , in XIII? If not, I guess that's a pretty worthwhile change to note! If it's always been like that, then... er... sorry? ^_^

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2011, 02:35:45 AM »
So, I'll ask here just to make sure:

Has Hiyakuretsu Binta always had a command throw variation for ;b , and run throw animation for ;d , in XIII? If not, I guess that's a pretty worthwhile change to note! If it's always been like that, then... er... sorry? ^_^
Both version are run throw, B version just start faster and has a shorter range.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2011, 02:47:11 AM »
Yup, that's what it's normally been in older KoFs, I thought so!

Well, in console, she just stood still, and could attempt a command grab. I did it a few times, just to make sure I wasn't getting some kinda of run glitch.

That might be a pretty sweet change, then; should work well with divekick pressure, to be able to go into an instant command grab...

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2011, 09:32:40 AM »
If it's now a 1frame command grabe (i'm assuming the remove of the run follow that purpose) it allow yuri to punish ton of things , better mix up, better safe punishement opportunity (her fartest move was a normal which start in 3 frames, except the SDM).
But you can't really use it after a dive kick, because of the frame advantage really huge on a divekick you will time it accrurately. But after a j.A,qcf.B it sounds nice. If you hit you continue the combo d.B*2,s.B,dp.C, if not you can throw, only if the hitstun/blockstun on these move wasn't modified.

I'm just hoping B arcade version is D console version of the move.

KillerSushi

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2011, 10:22:37 PM »
I only got to play with her at Fanime back in May. But the KoFXIII system really suits her well. Her saiha is really good for canceling into specials.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2011, 11:25:33 AM »
I only got to play with her at Fanime back in May. But the KoFXIII system really suits her well. Her saiha is really good for canceling into specials.

Welcome to DC KillerSushi, don't forget to introduce yourself when you get a quick second.

Saiha and her Ko Ou Ken (qcf+P) also helps her combo abilities a great deal, especially in the corner.

EDIT: The recent Yuri match videos from SVB reveals that she can now drive cancel after her hcb+K command throw.  A very useful addition to her arsenal.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2011, 03:02:21 PM »
Yuri Command Throw cancels + hcb+b command grab changes in action:

http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/4CcrRVONyVsD

Start Time: 04:53:37

This is the kinda gameplay that really makes me hype to play console Yuri! She really is similiar to being a female version of Robert, with a tool for every occassion. And the final round ending with her Over-head -> Neomax FTW is just icing on the cake.

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
Some questions for Yuri

firstly her dive kick is this an over head?
And is her demon flip~D exactly the same thing?

Also what would be the best combo to do in the corner off of a cr.B

In my head I assume something like

cr.B>st.B>C chou>DC C saiha>A saiha>A chou>DC C saiha>a saiha> DM

Can someone please confirm if this in bold is possible?thanks
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2011, 10:41:18 PM »
Some answers for Yuri

firstly her dive kick is this an over head?
And is her demon flip~D exactly the same thing?

Also what would be the best combo to do in the corner off of a cr.B

In my head I assume something like

cr.B>st.B>C chou>DC C saiha>A saiha>A chou>DC C saiha>a saiha> DM

Can someone please confirm if this in bold is possible?thanks
No
Yes

- (Corner) cr. B, s. C, qcb. AC, qcb. C, qcf. C, dp.C (Range is tight for the cr.B, s. C - 378Dmg)
Be careful a cr.C will make the qcb.AC whiff

It's possible but it's REALLY not optimised, go for an hd combo if you're looking for higher damage or go into qcb. C, qcf. C, dp.C loop if you will higher stun, you can also do qcb. C, qcb. A, qcb. A, dp.A loop if you liking hard combos (And those combo are corner only obly).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:44:42 PM by Sharnt »