Author Topic: Good games shout out thread!  (Read 44534 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Re: Good games shout out thread!
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2012, 06:39:34 AM »
Yeah, but I'd switch out Joe personally. If you can learn his Stun combo then stick with him, if not it can be a struggle to win with him.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Fadedsun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2012, 01:52:01 PM »
Yeah, but I'd switch out Joe personally. If you can learn his Stun combo then stick with him, if not it can be a struggle to win with him.

I'm learning it. It's not really a requirement to win with him. He has plenty of other ways to do damage. I play the characters that I have fun using.

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2012, 04:43:01 PM »
Belated GGs to Great_Dark_Hero and DjWisdom. Great with that Mai, and Wiz for being a quick learner who's even besting his teacher now. Can't wait to fight you guys again.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2012, 01:07:03 AM »
More GGs to DjWizdom on our FT10. Close, intense matches, and a good clinch to your win over me. I kind of like how I'm creating a monster/killer in you for this game. Hope we get to have more Bio on Sunday.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2012, 06:28:55 AM »
More GGs to DjWizdom on our FT10. Close, intense matches, and a good clinch to your win over me. I kind of like how I'm creating a monster/killer in you for this game. Hope we get to have more Bio on Sunday.

Very, very good games. Felt really good to take a FTx. Still I have a lot of work to do to, especially with Takuma. :P Hopefully, on Sunday Bio will get to experience my progress. (that Maxima though...always gets me. :P)
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.

Great_Dark_Hero

• Scion of Flame
  • Lame puns are long gone
    • View Profile
    • Techno Panic Fighting Game Project
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »
I would like to give my regards to BodyOrgan for a nice set of playable matches! You're bound to get far better in due time. It may have been one bar, but the matches still seemed somewhat playable with occasional lag spikes.

I would like to give a shout out to Solid Shark and his organized game play! Your Kim is awesome and very consistent. Your Chin will definitely give a lot of players a run for their money and you also have general knowledge about how to play every character you choose. You're Elisabeth is awesome too!

Meanestrage?! You're a beast, especially with Andy and Claw Iori. All your combos with Andy were consistent and your cross-ups were well timed. Once again, thanks for the playable matches, in spite of the occasional lag spikes.

Shoutouts to everyone else here that I have fought.
My Mai game shall be leveled-up overtime.

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2012, 05:16:19 AM »
GGs to Radman lately. Finally a good connection, and getting lots of good combos in against me. I'll see what I can do next FT10 (hopefully soon).
-Terry Bogard, 1995

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »
GGs to DjWizdom and Jay1andOnly1 lately for the great sets. Thanks for forcing me to use tighter strategies; hope to surprise you guys even more later.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2012, 06:08:04 PM »
More GGs to DjWizdom, Great_Dark_Hero, and finally BioBooster for a long night of matchups. Win some, lose some, level-up, it's all good. Hope to do it again soon guys.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2012, 06:07:51 AM »
More GGs to DjWizdom, Great_Dark_Hero, and finally BioBooster for a long night of matchups. Win some, lose some, level-up, it's all good. Hope to do it again soon guys.

Definitely good games. I learned today to not let Guild Wars 2 stop me from leveling up my game. Easily got frustrated from my poor performance. Will put up more of a fight next time.

Grinding status :P

~Wiz

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2012, 01:57:39 PM »
Big ups. Very GG's to BioBooster in our FT6 tonight. VERY close matches, except for maybe 2 of them. Still having a little trouble landing that Takuma combo online, but when I finally get it, our matches will be even more intense. Thanks for giving me a progress check on where I am. :)

~Wiz

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2012, 10:53:18 PM »
GGs wiz - I was impressed by the new kyo combos and improved footsies.

Look fwd to our next bout :)

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2012, 07:38:13 PM »
Good games to radman. He always owns my ass!  Also good games to SolidShark and DJWizdom. I didnt expect it to be this playable from nyc to japan. Matches were hype as hell!! Looking forwardto more matches and learning a lot more

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2012, 02:37:04 AM »
Good games to radman. He always owns my ass!  Also good games to SolidShark and DJWizdom. I didnt expect it to be this playable from nyc to japan. Matches were hype as hell!! Looking forwardto more matches and learning a lot more

GGs to you too Meanest; meant to make this post before you. I have high hopes for your tournament runs. Can't wait to play you again.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

solidshark

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2012, 02:05:36 AM »
GGs shoutouts to DarKaoZ and to Prof from MMCafe. Intense matches all around; got beat up pretty good, and learned a lot of where to make improvements. Thanks guys; hope to fight y'all again.
-Terry Bogard, 1995