Author Topic: Robert Combos  (Read 9064 times)

shinefist

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Robert Combos
« on: December 09, 2011, 03:06:38 AM »
Post roberts combos here

jC, cB, db~f+B, qcb+B+D, f,hcf+C... 2 Stocks and 1 drive bar.

hiltzy85

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Combos
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 08:53:42 AM »
easy one...j.D, cr.Bx3, d/b~f+B.  Does around 200 (no stock, no drive)

another easy one...j.D, cl.C, f+B, f+A, dp+C (1 hit) super cancel qcf,hcb+AC.  Does around 500 (2 stocks, 1 drive)

Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

Raynex

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Emptiest of Hops
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:10:51 PM »
cross-up j.BD, st.C, f+B, hcf+BD, (wait for opp. to fall), dp+C xx  qcfhcb+A or AC

*The DP input for the shoryu acts as the qcf for the ranbu super input. So at the end of the combo all you have to do is:   ;fd ;dn ;df  ;c ;dn ;db ;bk;a
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 10:12:34 PM by Raynex »
Random: "Man, KOF XII is such an awesome game!"
Iori:

iAMDIDIERx

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 10:31:31 PM »
easy and simple corner combo
j.D-s.C-f.B-f.A-qcf.BD-db.f D-qcb D-dp C

You can burn two to three more meters doing the ex version of the Hienryujinkyaku (qcb BD) and then a either of his desperation moves, but it only does a hundred damage more. I just dont feel like 500 damage for 4 meters plus 1 drive meter is worth it.

http://youtu.be/l-eCSv5JRhg?hd=1

Buriki One

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 02:22:02 AM »
How is robert execution wise? I mean his HD combos, DC combos compared to andy? Im looking at both but im leaning towards Robert. Has anyone checked out the combos from Mr. Kof's robert combo vid? Do all of those combos transfer to the console version?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 02:42:19 AM by Buriki One »

Hyun Sai

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 03:28:40 AM »
easy and simple corner combo
j.D-s.C-f.B-f.A-qcf.BD-db.f D-qcb D-dp C

You can burn two to three more meters doing the ex version of the Hienryujinkyaku (qcb BD) and then a either of his desperation moves, but it only does a hundred damage more. I just dont feel like 500 damage for 4 meters plus 1 drive meter is worth it.

http://youtu.be/l-eCSv5JRhg?hd=1

You can also do the even more simple :

j.C-s.C-f.B-f.A-qcf.hcb.A

Only one meter, works everywhere, and 5 more damage.

hiltzy85

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 07:22:19 AM »
I would imagine that [j.D-s.C-f.B-f.A-qcf.BD-db.f D-qcb D-dp C] probably builds quite a bit of meter back, in spite of doing a bit less damage than j.C-s.C-f.B-f.A-qcf.hcb.A.  It also gives you the option the replace the dp.C with ranbu or EX ranbu to expand it a bit
Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

Jon Slayton

• New Challenger
  • Duo Jon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 07:01:44 AM »
Been in the lab trying to find a decent HD combo with Robert, finally found a good loop. Does about 80%, give or take depending on starter used. You can end it with level 1 or level 2 ranbu, or neo max. Just all depends on what you have meter for.

HD bar + 2 Meters:

j.D cl.C f+B f+A HD activate cl.C f+B dp+C (wait) j.qcb+D dp+C (1 hit) qcf+A dp+A j.qcb+D (whiff) dp+A j.qcb+D (whiff) dp+C qcf+A dp+C (1 hit) NEO MAX

Replace neo max with level 1 super if that's all you have.

If you have no meter, replace the last dp+C with dp+A qcb+D (whiff) dp+C.

This combo works as long as you start from mid screen. Anywhere further and I'm still working on some combo solutions that are reliable. I noticed from maybe 75% of the screen away you can do a second dp+C and get the dive kick after to connect if you only get one hit out of the DP, but the spacing is really particular, but, if you get it, that will carry them to the corner for the rest of the loop. Right now if I'm too far away from the corner I just do the second DP, dive kick (whiff or hit, either works) then Neo Max.

hiltzy85

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 06:45:22 PM »
Expanding on (cr.B)x3, db~f+B in the corner

j.D, (cr.B)x3, db~f+B [DC] qbc+BD, dp+C.  Does 380 or so.  dp+C at the end can be replaced with qcf+A, dp+A or qcf+A then a normal to put them back on their feet.

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 01:12:40 PM »
Robert's corner combo... 1 meter + 1 drive...

J.C, s.C, f.B, f.A, d/b~f+D, DC, air qcb+AC, qcf+A, dp+C = 482 dmg

Now for the fun stuff...

mid-screen - CH j.C+D, d/b~f+BD, dp+C = 333 dmg
mid-screen - CH j.C+D, d/b~f+BD, dp+C, DC, qcf~hcb+C = 497 dmg
corner - CH j.C+D, d/b~f+BD, qcf+A, dp+C = 340ish
corner - CH j.C+D, d/b~f+BD, d/b~f+D, DC, air qcb+BD, qcf+A, dp+C = 540ish
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:47:17 PM by t3h mAsTarOth...! »
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 01:26:34 PM »
Cool stuff, make me want to go explore CH j.CD options with my mains...

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 06:45:20 PM »
Now here is a really fun one... Does close to 900...

corner - CH j.C+D, d/b~f+BD, d/b~f+D, DC, air qcb+BD, d/b~f+D, DC, air qcb+BD, qcf+A, qcf~hcb+AC
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

AirLancer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 02:10:04 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFoWuR8MdK8#

Corner, 894 Damage, 3 meters + HD

CH j. CD, j. qcb+BCD, qcf+A, [dp+C, DC, qcf+C, dp+A, DC, qcb+K] x 2, dp+C, DC, qcf+A, dp+P, qcfhcb+BD
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:11:58 PM by AirLancer »

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 07:26:11 PM »
KOFXIII: Robert 3 Stock Corner Carry HD (877, 873 dmg)

kind of a supplemental combo to AirLancer's featured optimal corner carry. It literally becomes viable as soon as you are too far to land the aforementioned, for only 4 less dmg. The first whiffed qcb+K inches you forward just enough for the dp+C to hit in the corner. The video itself is resource inefficient considering the quality, so sorry about that. It was recorded with a Canon T2i and I'm playing on a CRT haha. Anyways, I intend to rerecord any video I make using this setup with an actual capture card which I hope to get ASAP.

notation:

j.C xx cl.C xx fwd+B xx HDA -> cl.C xx fwd+B xx dp+C (2) hdxx qcb+BD -> run up -> [dp+A hdxx qcb+K (whiff) -> dp+C hdxx qcf+P] x 2 -> dp+P hdxx Robert's Pro Skater
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:05:33 PM by MezzoForte »
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
kind of a supplemental combo to AirLancer's featured optimal corner carry. It literally becomes viable as soon as you are too far to land the aforementioned, for only 4 less dmg. The first whiffed qcb+K inches you forward just enough for the dp+C to hit in the corner. The video itself is resource inefficient considering the quality, so sorry about that. It was recorded with a Canon T2i and I'm playing on a CRT haha. Anyways, I intend to rerecord any video I make using this setup with an actual capture card which I hope to get ASAP.

notation:

j.C xx cl.C xx fwd+B xx HDA -> cl.C xx fwd+B xx dp+C (2) hdxx qcb+BD -> run up -> [dp+A hdxx qcb+K (whiff) -> dp+C hdxx qcf+P] x 2 -> dp+P hdxx Robert's Pro Skater

That's a very cool looking combo, great work.

Though I don't know if its worth the risk when you can get very similar damage by doing way less work:

jD, sC, f+B, HD, sC, f+B, dp+A [DC] qcf+A [SC] Ranbu, Neomax (855 dmg)

You can make it even easier by excluding the fireball and still end up with over 800 damage.