Author Topic: The Blazblue Thread: Now extended  (Read 14271 times)

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The Blazblue Thread: Now extended
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 03:00:11 AM »
The problem is that ASW only can super nerf or super buff the characters. Still i want to play this :) no matter who is broken

kotokot

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »
If I find the game cheap, I will buy it, just for the story mode which I really liked, and for tsubaki, even though sadly she seems to be nerfed to hell, I hope that she is still a decent character to play
tsubaki is still playable, she just a bit weaker than other chars. Definitely not shittier.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 02:08:20 PM »
That's good I guess, since in vainilla CS she was nearly low tier, but still found her decent, if weren't for litchi....

Anyway, balance wise, is cs II Extended better than previous  cs?

Waifu Material

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
personally I believe it gets more and more balanced in each game.
Extend seems more balanced since more characters are causing problems for people. Namely Tager and Hakumen. Two characters that never got a break in the previous games
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

kotokot

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2011, 03:57:42 PM »
Extend seems more balanced since more characters are causing problems for people. Namely Tager and Hakumen. Two characters that never got a break in the previous games
hakumen was strong in cs1 and solid in cs2, spark won evo using haku, about tager you're right, he was always tager tier.
balance in csex is very good, gaps between tiers are small and every char can win. I think it's most balanced game at this moment.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2011, 05:17:41 AM »

I would hope so, if they were getting worse, it would kinda break the whole point of a "rebalance".

I still think I'll wait and see on Tager (who's my old main), game's too young to be jumping to conclusions like that. Also when it gets sent to the bargain bin, I'll take that for 10 bucks I guess.

kotokot

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2011, 03:08:41 PM »
I would hope so, if they were getting worse, it would kinda break the whole point of a "rebalance".

I still think I'll wait and see on Tager (who's my old main), game's too young to be jumping to conclusions like that. Also when it gets sent to the bargain bin, I'll take that for 10 bucks I guess.
were you banned on youtube and dustloop/jbbs?=(

BladeOfJustice

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 09:02:17 AM »
hakumen was strong in cs1 and solid in cs2, spark won evo using haku, about tager you're right, he was always tager tier.
balance in csex is very good, gaps between tiers are small and every char can win. I think it's most balanced game at this moment.
Hakumen was lacking in cs2, he could win but a lot of the other characters just simply had more options than him, or simply had higher damage output. Coupled with extremely slow meter gain, left constantly without any battery power to continue pressure, damage. But by no means was he was bad as his calamity trigger iteration.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 05:46:22 AM »
Seriously, Extend has the best fighting game tutorial I've ever seen. I love that the finale is a short intro to each character and their play style. I'm really enjoying this game despite not liking the previous versions.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2012, 05:47:24 AM »
Hmm...I got the initial BB:CS but played it twice and forgot about it.  I might look into Extend...maybe...but I'm really bad at switching between games.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 06:11:59 AM »
i kinda wish this was just a 15 buck upgrade like AE i know their is a new story mode and maybe a few other extras but i dont really wanna pay 40 bucks for 1 new character (and one i know i wont use i might add) and a few balance changes

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 06:15:12 AM »
Well I don't mind...mostly because I paid for NONE of the CS upgrades so if I do get Extend, I win.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:57 AM »
Some weeks ago amazon offered the LE for 40$ instead of the usual 60$ it costs, so i asked a friend to pre-order the LE for me, but he took too much time and missed the deal, which sucks.

Now i don't know if i should wait for a price drop of the LE or just get the normal edition now for 40$.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 06:20:28 AM »
What comes in the LE?

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 06:51:53 AM »
CD Soundtrack, Calendar and Artbook.

Don't know how many songs/pages are in the soundtrack or artbook, so don't know if they are worth of buying the LE right now.