Author Topic: The Blazblue Thread: Now extended  (Read 14163 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
The Blazblue Thread: Now extended
« on: December 14, 2011, 05:55:33 AM »
Well, the game will be released on St. Valentine's day, personally, I'm pissed since I bought all the DLC and suddenly  those will not be worthy more, but maybe I will change my mind, at least BB is not longer a big deal for me, but is still fun to watch I guess

Waifu Material

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The Blazblue Thread: Now extended
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 08:40:44 AM »
I'm pissed about the same thing, but this time i'll wait  a bit until the game gets a bit cheaper.
Now we need a true sequel with at least 3 new characters and i will die happy.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 09:52:39 AM »
Man, with just one character, I can't really see how they're going to sell this to anyone besides those that missed out on BBCSI.

This just kills any hype for this game.

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 10:06:50 AM »
Already ordered the jp version.

I am a slave to the series.
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 01:00:35 PM »
Already ordered the jp version.

I am a slave to the series.

Take it from a guy who's got every GG version ever released - quit now or wait till they drop drastically in price.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 09:58:48 PM »
I never bought any of the DLC characters (they looked great, but I couldn't justify the price).

I'll probably pick this up once it drops in price a bit.

kotokot

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 02:56:29 PM »
afaik US release will cost only 40$
but i can't wait and already ordered japanese version
and what's with people saying it's same game as CS2 and complaining about only 1 new char? are you still playing ggxx reload? people buying every year cod and it have less difference between versions.

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 04:34:26 PM »
I brought all the DLC characters to practice with them in anticipation of Extend's balance changes.

Also, 364 days after MvC3's release? Odd if you ask me... besides, the Vita doesn't come out until the 22nd of February, so I see no point in releasing the Vita version a week early...

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 05:33:34 AM »
Why not just start a new franchise or reboot Guilty Gear? Why does Arc keep milking the cow? Even Capcom has limits.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »
Why not just start a new franchise or reboot Guilty Gear? Why does Arc keep milking the cow? Even Capcom has limits.

Yeah, they only ever do it 7 times.

But in all seriousness, who the hell knows?  They know the fans demand GG and aren't as fond of BB as they are of GG, yet they keep thrusting BB down people's throats.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 09:49:57 AM »

It's not the first time Arc has milked a cow Louis. GGXX hit 5 seperate releases I think.

And what's this I hear of Capcom and limits of re-releases?
-Terry Bogard, 1995

kotokot

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »
wait, milking? it became good after cs2, bbct was bullshit and cs1 was broken(ib 5A lol), if it was still ct or cs1 then i already stoped playing bb. CSEX have nearly perfect balance. They improving alot BB with every release. It's still top3 in arcadia rating and is more popular than gg used to be. There will be at least 1 more BB big release, with new story and i think new chars and system/balance changes.
lol at Capcom. They now re-releasing their best ps2 games.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 04:35:28 PM »
wait, milking? it became good after cs2, bbct was bullshit and cs1 was broken(ib 5A lol), if it was still ct or cs1 then i already stoped playing bb. CSEX have nearly perfect balance. They improving alot BB with every release. It's still top3 in arcadia rating and is more popular than gg used to be. There will be at least 1 more BB big release, with new story and i think new chars and system/balance changes.
lol at Capcom. They now re-releasing their best ps2 games.

It might be a little unfair to call it milking since there are improvements with every entry, yeah, but anyone who's used the term milking, like me, may want to see more than what's being given. Past BBCS, I guess it feels like AE changes meaning balancing patches and an additional character or two, but not a lot to really make it stand out like a distinct sequel. Hopefully the next BB will be very big and very different from CT and CS, and hopefully they take it easy on DLC and get a great balance the first time out.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 05:47:07 PM »

It's not the first time Arc has milked a cow Louis. GGXX hit 5 seperate releases I think.

And what's this I hear of Capcom and limits of re-releases?

I could understand that with Guilty Gear, because it was still before fighters became big online and were still primarily for the arcades. Upgrades like that were acceptable.

40 bucks for ONE CHARACTER, a rebalance and a vestigial new story mode addition just don't cut it today. This easily could have been a download choice.

I just don't see how they can keep the hype on this series for much longer with how this is going. I used to actually like this series back when CT was around.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 12:08:37 AM »
If I find the game cheap, I will buy it, just for the story mode which I really liked, and for tsubaki, even though sadly she seems to be nerfed to hell, I hope that she is still a decent character to play

Waifu Material