Author Topic: Grinding, Dungeons, and Hidden Bosses Galore. RPG Thread  (Read 24513 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: Grinding, Dungeons, and Hidden Bosses Galore. RPG Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2012, 12:34:07 AM »
FFvsXIII is the biggest reason why everyone now has abandoned KH.  No KH3 + Side Games actually mattering while being on a TON of different handheld consoles = No one really wants to give a shit anymore.

If FFvsXIII isn't a near perfect game, Nomura may have killed KH for absolutely nothing.  Hope it was worth it.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2012, 01:08:59 AM »
i hope vs XIII is good that will be the only that restore a bit of the faith i have left in SE

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »
It would give me faith in SE if they would actually release the damn game for a change instead of announcing 5 new games every time they release a new trailer for it.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2012, 10:15:22 PM »
FFvsXIII is the biggest reason why everyone now has abandoned KH.  No KH3 + Side Games actually mattering while being on a TON of different handheld consoles = No one really wants to give a shit anymore.

If FFvsXIII isn't a near perfect game, Nomura may have killed KH for absolutely nothing.  Hope it was worth it.

Yeah I'd agree with that especially since we still have no clue as to what KH3 is even going to be and if they've even really started work on it or anything and I have little confidence in FFvsXIII given the fact that Nomura either a)really had a specific vision in mind thus causing this abomination of a development cycle or b) He din't know what to do and has wasted a lot of time and money on whatever the hell it is his team does these days.

Also I forgot to mention earlier is anyone else anticipating the darling of the internet's release? I'm of course reffering to Xenoblade, as personally even though from what I hear it's like FFXII but better excites me to no end since I actually really liked XII it just seems that Xenoblade has been hyped to death by so many people it's only going to end up being dissapointing.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2012, 10:54:49 PM »
I think they have baseline plans and crap for KH3, but that's about it.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2012, 10:16:45 PM »
KH3 better have Toy Story or there's no buy from here.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2012, 10:18:43 PM »
Toy Story's Overrated.  There, I said it.  Like the movies, think they get too much hype.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2012, 10:35:18 PM »
Wow. You've got bad taste and you don't think RE is overrated?

EDIT: Parents give you coal and whippings as a child?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2012, 10:46:04 PM »
Wow. You've got bad taste and you don't think RE is overrated?

EDIT: Parents give you coal and whippings as a child?

Uh, I think the original RE's are plenty overrated, RE4 is getting FFVII backlash (overhyped then overhated) and RE5 is pretty much just what Mercs the Game should've been.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2012, 09:18:11 PM »
Toy Story's Overrated.  There, I said it.  Like the movies, think they get too much hype.

Agreed!!! The last movie put me to sleep, and when I woke up, I though I woke up to the best part of the movie, until I realized  [spoiler]that they wouldn't die and those dumb toys got saved by that bloody claw...[/spoiler]

Then I realized the best part of the movie were the end credits...

Well, since we're talking "toys", Clockwork Knight was dope!!! Sega was supposed to be making an rpg version, but yeah like most things with Sega you don't hear about it til years later-- if at all...

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2012, 11:21:34 PM »
I didn't mind Toy Story 3, but yeah, the only thing it served was closure more than anything. 

I think people tend to overreact when someone says something is overrated.  When I say Toy Story is overrated, I mean it's still a very good movie series and trilogy, but I wouldn't treat it as a scintillating piece of cinema but in no way do I think it's bad. 

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2012, 02:10:51 AM »
I don't think anyone is putting it as one of the best films of all time, but you do understand how original, brilliant, funny and well done each of the films are, right? There's a reason they were hyped and given such good reviews. We could easily say the same thing about The Dark Knight.

Anyways, I would love to see Toy Story in KH3 because I wouldn't mind seeing Sora, Donald and Goofy as toys and I'm sick of seeing all the same worlds over and over again. On the same note, the Incredibles would be "incredibly" awesome as well.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2012, 02:19:18 AM »
Original and funny, sure.  I wouldn't go as far as brilliant, though it's very rarely if ever I go as far to call a film brilliant.  And you probably could say the same about TDK...in fact most do.  I think of it nothing more than the best comic book/superhero movie out there, of course there's not that much competition.  I try not to overthink films in general.

And I wouldn't mind Toy Story in KH, but...meh.  My most wanted world for KH would probably be Gargoyles, which unfortunately, is extremely unlikely.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2012, 06:09:36 AM »
If Tron was done, I wouldn't be surprised. Just for God's sakes DON'T DO LITTLE MERMAID AGAIN!!! >_<

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »
Tron Legacy is in KH:3D