Author Topic: Grinding, Dungeons, and Hidden Bosses Galore. RPG Thread  (Read 24261 times)

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Re: Grinding, Dungeons, and Hidden Bosses Galore. RPG Thread
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2012, 08:01:12 PM »
That's cool, but if I have to do a dance mini-game again, I swear I'm going to kill someone.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2012, 09:54:23 PM »
Understandable, I hated that too.

In other news on that front, Nomura just flat out confirmed that the Young Xehanort from Dream Drop Distance is the Mysterious Figure Secret Boss from Birth by Sleep.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2012, 02:02:22 AM »
well no one has posted in this thread for a while so lets see if anyone still cares, anyways i'm really looking forward to SMT 4 and was wondering if anyone else is looking forward to it or a particular RPG

『真・女神転生IV』セカンドトレーラー
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2012, 03:51:27 AM »
Straight up, you guys need to get on that Guardians of Middle-Earth!!! Best investment of 15 bucks that wasn't a fighting game, FFXI sub, or Counter Strike: GO... It's actually pretty good... Check it out!!! My only beef is that there's no system link support, but I'm old-school I guess...

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2012, 01:39:26 AM »
Straight up, you guys need to get on that Guardians of Middle-Earth!!! Best investment of 15 bucks that wasn't a fighting game, FFXI sub, or Counter Strike: GO... It's actually pretty good... Check it out!!! My only beef is that there's no system link support, but I'm old-school I guess...
or you could just play dota 2

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2012, 04:27:35 AM »
or you could just play dota 2

Yeah, but I'm kinda bias towards Legolas, 'cause there's no other badass elf I've seen other than my char on FFXI... Just sayin'...

But seriously, I feel like this game is the underdog per sé, and I try to support those games (just like Masters of Belial)... Plus it's one of the first MOBAs to come out on console that wasn't an "indie" game, so I'm liking that, too...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:18:21 AM by jinxhand »