Author Topic: KOF 2002UM - Heidern  (Read 9997 times)

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF 2002UM - Heidern
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 10:08:53 AM »
Ok so just learned right now that his Super Final Bringer will get ate by kasumi's counter dm. Weak!

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 05:11:01 PM »
Ok so just learned right now that his Super Final Bringer will get ate by kasumi's counter dm. Weak!

Same with Seth's counter dm vs Final Bringer and Super Final Bringer... I was battling Solidshark's Seth, and he threw that counter out, and Final Bringer got crushed... I tested his other supers, and they got countered as well...

Ralf can easily ;hcb + ;d the moment there's a neck roller, or a super variant of it being executed... Heidern will just bounce right off... Depending on the situation, you might have time to recover and counteract, but most times Ralf will recover first...

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 08:38:47 PM »
I like how he can combo after his projectile hits the opponent mid-screen.

;bk ~ ;fd + ;a , dash in, st. ;c

It pushes the opponent so far back that it sets up a ton of options for Heidern, especially when he's close to the wall...

I believe Athena's Shining Crystal Bit  ( ;hcb ;hcb + ;a / ;c ) stops Heidern's neck roller from connecting also...

I also noticed that the hitbox for Storm Bringer seems short... Some characters can still roll through it, and get up right in front of Heidern. I mean its not really bad technically, it just seems that you have to know you're gonna connect with the move. I tried throwing it out to see if it could beat some moves and antics, and it did for some, but for others it was a straight up whiff...

Update: Been testing out normals vs specific characters. St. ;c does wonders vs Maxima. I threw that out, and it managed to beat out his punch special. I'm not sure which strength it was, but I think it was his ;a punch special. I'm still gonna be testing that one out, but for the most part, I feel like his st. ;c is very important in winning matches. It does hit high, but it does help to poke from a long range, other than ;dn + ;b , and it does come out fast.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:37:33 PM by jinxhand »

ken_garou

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2016, 08:49:54 PM »
How do you guys do Heidern's BC combo at   the corner? During max mode i have huge trouble cancelling Moonslasher into crosscutter  as seen in most combo videos and versus videos. :(    Not only that, but during max mode, I have trouble doing down A in to moonslasher too most of the times because instead of moonslasher , almost all the time i always get storm bringer! :(   I hope someone can help me on this and give a good transcript of the combo as I don't have a console to practice as i only train in the arcades

ken_garou

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2016, 07:02:09 AM »
Nobody knows?

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: KOF 2002UM - Heidern
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2016, 06:16:23 PM »
Nobody knows?
I REALLY don't know myself how it works. I can cancel the Moon Slash into cross cutter for first rep, but other than that, I really don't know how it works. You can ask Emill on here about it, because he seems more knowledgeable about it than anyone else.