Author Topic: The s.C, F+B, db~f+K Thread  (Read 22012 times)

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
Re: The s.C, F+B, db~f+K Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 04:41:16 PM »
For those having trouble getting the db~f+K to connect; something that I noticed while doing this string.

Start charging the  ;db right after you input  ;fd +  ;b
Then as soon as the blue hit animation finishes  ;fd+ ;k quickly. There's not much of a window, but I definitely got it down four times in a row after discovering this.

Hope this helps
~Wiz

ALSO: Found something else that may be helpful. after the F+B Takuma will slide back (if your opponent is cornered) If he's not cornered, then your opponent will slide back. As You or your opponent slides back hit that F+K. If you wait too late you'll do the kick but it wont connect as part of the string; and if you do it too soon, it wont come out at all. So you can use that to tighten your timing from there.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:51:12 PM by DjWizdom »
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.

9inchsamurai

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 12:12:22 AM »
I find I can do this more consistently when I start with a jump-in than if I do just s.C, f. B. Does that mean I'm not starting the charge fast enough from the f. B?

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 03:55:53 AM »
I find I can do this more consistently when I start with a jump-in than if I do just s.C, f. B. Does that mean I'm not starting the charge fast enough from the f. B?

from what I've noticed, trying to do this string, you gotta start the charge before the f.B starts its animation. Gotta be quick on the pull back.
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.

KarnF91

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 01:31:21 AM »
Juicebox Able made it really clear to me on one of his streams the other day. 
The input for  ;c ;fd ;b can be done very very fast.  From what he showed me, and what I've been doing the past couple says, I'm starting the charge before  ;c is out.  As long as the timing on the end is right, you'll get it everytime.  It's very simple in all reality once you see what is going on.

The jump in has helped my timing with it quite a bit as well, I don't know why though.  This really opens up so much damage with minimal meter for Takuma.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 01:36:33 AM »
The Jump-in gives you more input time, or if nothing else, more time in your head to establish what's going on.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 01:56:27 AM »
I could never do the fwd+B into Hien.

Instead I just do cr.C into Hien.

Easier to do and works just as well.

The Good Loser

• Scion of Flame
  • Ikuzo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2016, 01:23:27 AM »
Sorry to join the party late, but i am very grateful for this thread. For those who would like a visual representation i made a very short video with the inputs on for people to see

https://youtu.be/K1euB_zRjlA

I would also like to note that i did this on Keyboard. Don't give up!