Author Topic: Kansas City Mo./Ks KOF  (Read 5735 times)

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Kansas City Mo./Ks KOF
« on: January 05, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »
If you're in the Kansas City Missouri, or Kansas Area. There are weekly hookups goin on on Tuesdays (occasionally). Thursdays (Almost every week) and Friday (almost every week). If you're interested in joining the scene to play some kof  come on out. and If you want more info on said hookups just reply.  We also tend to play a lot of marvel, street fighter, and there are also a few blazblue, tekken heads as well.
Steam Id: KCsNOTOR1OUS
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

blargh

• New Challenger
  • derp
    • View Profile
Re: Kansas City Mo./Ks KOF
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 10:32:12 AM »
Cool thread, bro
Oh, and don't forget there are a couple of MK players. <_<

And it'd probably be a good idea to link to this thread too.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 10:40:53 AM by blargh »

snipermav

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
hiii there

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 05:17:07 PM »
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

APeX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:31:46 PM »
Cool to see us on here too; could benefit a bit from it.

Samson

• New Challenger
  • UNLIMITED
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 05:36:34 PM »
Kansas City going in at KOFXIII pretty hard, feel free to post up and play us if you're around the area!

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 05:35:19 PM »
After the recent EVO i'm sure there are a lot of people lookin at pickin up the game. I feel we have one of the strongest scenes in the Midwest. Feel free to hit me up for information on potential tournaments. Also hit me up for info on our weekly hookups. We have people hosting all around the kc area also host a few in warrensburg, mo.
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

SmokeMaxX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 03:19:43 PM »
A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as King of Fighters XIII, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls.

For more information, visit the official thread here (http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.
A.R.K. V - $1400 in Bonus Pots! - August 25-26th, 2012
www.dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Preregister at www.arktourney.com/registration

SuperVehicle001

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 06:08:31 AM »
We are alive and quite active. KoF scene is still strong. Great group of players and more than willing to show a n00b like me the ropes.

Regular hookups every Saturday (unless there is a tournament). We do most of our hookup coordinating on the Facebook group though. Check out the thread in the Tournament section for info on this Saturday's tournament. I will try to keep up to date info in that section but the Facebook group has the most current info.

Tuesday is "Top Tier Tuesday", mostly Marvel centric but KoF is usually played too.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:13:47 AM by SuperVehicle001 »
PSN: MetalSlugIV

"The future is not determined by the throw of the dice; it is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
-Phong

SuperVehicle001

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 11:13:17 PM »
PSN: MetalSlugIV

"The future is not determined by the throw of the dice; it is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
-Phong

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 12:20:09 AM »
We're still very active out here, be sure to check us out. We've got great players and great comp.
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 10:18:18 PM »
Our next MAXOUT takes place tomorrow! We'll be running the +R update to GGXX for the first time, and it sounds like Tekken Tag 2 will have quite a big turnout from out of state. Come on out if you're in the area, or tune into the stream at http://twitch.tv/kcsrk starting around 1 PM CST. (now using more stable wired internet!)

Full details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/533427850069456/
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 07:08:43 PM »
Anyone who plays still should come to NEC this year, there is a $1,000 pot FREE ENTRY tournament so show your support. Link to the thread is here so make travel arrangements, request days off, save your coins starting now because if you live anywhere NEAR this side of the country and miss this one not due to school or work obligations, you will regret it. Hope to see all KOF players there.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku