Author Topic: XBL KOF XIII  (Read 14462 times)

PumpedAaron

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: XBL KOF XIII
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 07:52:06 AM »
Yoo! I'm somewhat new to fighting games in general, but I'm always up for matches, regardless of skill level. Let the colors fly!!

XBL Tag: Pumped Aaron

Candor

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 10:41:35 PM »
Does anyone have this for xbox 360? desperately looking for people to play with since I don't think my CPU can handle the steam version

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2015, 05:29:00 AM »
I haven't posted here in a while.. but now since my pc crashed, I only have XBL to back me up and still play. Please add me and I'll play XIII, 02UM, +R MOTW, an NGBC! 3S maybe too.

EXEWild Wolf

toashinrock

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 11:05:37 AM »
I have the majority of all SNK games that have been re-released on xbl arcade.  I have MOTW, KOF98UM, KOF2002UM, and KOFXIII.  Also have NGBC, Fatal Fury, and Samurai Showdown. 

My xbl: TOA Shinrock

P.S.  I'm really looking to have as many people who play this game online on my list.  I done the same thing with SFxT and it helped.  However, my mic is broke and I won't have a new one for some time.  I'm just slowly trying to learn how to get good at these games along with some of the anime fighters.   Just hit me up...Avid Fighting Game player and hope to etch my own name into the history books of the FGC someday.  Whether through tournament placings or through content I attempt to provide for the FGC. 
PSN: GAFGC_Shinrock
Currently Playing: KOF XIV, SFV, GGXrdR, BBCF

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 08:43:01 PM »
I have the majority of all SNK games that have been re-released on xbl arcade.  I have MOTW, KOF98UM, KOF2002UM, and KOFXIII.  Also have NGBC, Fatal Fury, and Samurai Showdown. 

My xbl: TOA Shinrock

P.S.  I'm really looking to have as many people who play this game online on my list.  I done the same thing with SFxT and it helped.  However, my mic is broke and I won't have a new one for some time.  I'm just slowly trying to learn how to get good at these games along with some of the anime fighters.   Just hit me up...Avid Fighting Game player and hope to etch my own name into the history books of the FGC someday.  Whether through tournament placings or through content I attempt to provide for the FGC. 
Already added, just hit me up whenever.