Author Topic: The Tulsa thread  (Read 3347 times)

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
The Tulsa thread
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:26:37 PM »
I didn't see a thread for Tulsa, but I guess I will start one.

I'd like to get a KOF and BB scene going in Tulsa because most of us are mostly Capcom junkies (As proven in my Guard Cancel interview lol). I would love to do Capcom games as well, but I would rather do KOF first before going on to others.

Any thoughts?

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The Tulsa thread
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:27:53 PM »
I dont see why can't you have one.....You got this bro ^____^
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 05:27:53 AM »
I dont see why can't you have one.....You got this bro ^____^

Yep, hopefully I can talk to the man behind the scenes (Saif from OKGamers) about me organizing some fighting game goodness at my house. :D

M89 x IMMoRTaL

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »
We have a fighting game scene in Tulsa, More for Capcom game but don't ever discriminate against other fighting games. I just picked up KoF and I know other that enjoy playing the game as well. We have game night on Fridays we try and have set up for all games. if interested in coming out add me on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LUCKE313)

Also if you know Saif Im surprised he hasn't told you about us.

SmokeMaxX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 03:19:19 PM »
For any of you OK players that might be lurking,

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as King of Fighters XIII, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls.

For more information, visit the official thread here (http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.
A.R.K. V - $1400 in Bonus Pots! - August 25-26th, 2012
www.dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Preregister at www.arktourney.com/registration

Terrastorm

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 01:01:40 AM »
This thread is kinda dead, I am not too sure if any Tulsa people would be willing to come down to Norman. If you guys can make it, I could bring a console to the Union.

Animefreak

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 07:19:28 PM »
This thread is entirely dead, as is this game in OKLAHOMA