Author Topic: Terry Video Thread  (Read 14015 times)

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
Re: Terry Video Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 01:28:19 PM »
Thanks for providing feedback for Reiki, Saitsu. Just make sure to stay on the topic of Terry and not get too much into his K'. Not that it's bad or anything, just need to make sure each sub-forum remains on topic etc etc.

Also: Wow thanks for that site, Reiki! I'll be doing MAJOR updates to this thread once I am done scouring through this site.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:44:38 PM by steamwolf »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 06:19:31 PM »
I know...it's just Reiki also asked about his K' in the other thread so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone here.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 10:53:52 PM »
I know...it's just Reiki also asked about his K' in the other thread so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone here.

It's cool. But ya know, just trying to keep things on track. Don't worry about it but just keep it in mind for the future is all. I'm not trying to bust your chops or anything lol.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 10:57:16 PM »
Samson K vs. Saitsuofleaves KOFXIII Test Upload

Well this should help, I made this as a test run to see how my Logitech cam would fare uploading replays.  Quality is really meh, but we need all the replays we can get and I'm too poor right now for a nice Capture Card.

This really isn't much of a match for my Terry, it was 1 AM, I just wanted to get a replay up and I hadn't planned on playing at all yesterday.  Of course when Samson turned out to be beast I got into it more...to which my Terry got stomped every single time.  I don't have video of that because I got into the habit of skipping the replay screen by mistake...whoops.  I ended up losing 7-3.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 07:33:06 PM »
Updated the first post for anyone who wants to see. I'll be adding more Terry matches to it in the near future.

Well this should help, I made this as a test run to see how my Logitech cam would fare uploading replays.  Quality is really meh, but we need all the replays we can get and I'm too poor right now for a nice Capture Card.

Thanks for uploading the match! I added it to a new section in the first post labeled "Online Matches" just so everyone can differentiate between the two (lag potentially changing things). As for affording a good capture card? Well A hauppage of course would set you back a bit but I recently invested in a much cheaper option. It's not the BEST but it cost me maybe twelve bucks for a splitter and this capture device? I can show you if you like.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 05:42:48 AM »
Saitsuofleaves vs. MastaCJ 1

Saitsuofleaves vs. MastaCJ 2

Saitsuofleaves vs. MastaCJ

Three more videos of me getting blown up.  The irony is I had played 5 games with MastaCJ...but the two games I forgot to save the replays of I actually did a lot better with Terry.

Anyway again, quality's not the best but you know look to it if you want.

And yeah, if the options are cheap and decent please show me what you have steamwolf.

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 02:05:19 PM »
First post updated again. Finished posting videos from STA Fall Brawl. Will begin working on posting STA SCR Norcal KoF XIII Qualifiers 5v5 next.

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves
And yeah, if the options are cheap and decent please show me what you have steamwolf.
In terms of what is a cheap, better, option? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002H3BSCM/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details I recently purchased this. Someone I know who does some streaming of non-fighting games recommended this. With it, you'll need http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V0DY7U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3RXZ98XF59X38 and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZA67GI/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details. I cannot promise the quality of this stuff. It's pretty cheap, so don't expect some hauppage capture card quality, but it should get the job done better than what you are recording on now. I have yet to receive the easycap in the mail (it apparently can take awhile, shipping from Hong Kong) but I will let you know how it works for me. Should be here any day now.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 05:46:37 PM »
Yes, please tell me how it goes for you.  If it goes well, I'll look into it myself.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2012, 11:35:13 AM »

SPLIPH

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 06:24:36 AM »
Terry's coordinated guard crush video.

anybody else completely wowed over the way he got trinity geyser to get all 3 hits for a corner combo? sorry if im late to the party here but thats big news to me! i always thought the closest he could do it was 1/4 screen. that incredibly raises his damage output in the corner and the BnB versions are really easy to do.

keep holding down on the stick / pad when going into HD to cancel the slide immediately.

3 stocks 840 dmg

cr.B , cr.A , cr.C > [HD] > cr.C > qcf+A (optional) > qcb~db/f+A > [HDC] qcfx2+AC > qcb+A , qcb+B, d~u+C

4 stocks 940 dmg

cr.B , cr.A , cr.C > [HD] > cr.C > qcf+A > [HDC] > qcb~db/f+AC > [HDC] qcfx2+AC > qcb+A , qcb+B, d~u+C

5 stocks 986 dmg

cr.B , cr.A , cr.C > [HD] > cr.C > qcf+A > [HDC] qcb~db/f+AC > [HDC] qcfx2+AC > qcb+A, qcb+B, d~u+AC
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:44:02 AM by SPLIPH »

Crimson_King15

• Strongest Tiger
  • Are You okay? BUSTA WOLF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2013, 07:18:50 AM »
Hey guys! just because I care I decided to share something with all my Terry brethren!

KOF XIII Tech Update: Terry Bogard

SPLIPH

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 04:08:10 AM »
This is pretty damn cool. I'm not sure if I could pull this off in a match, but this is mind blowing to me. Also a real eye opener that I need to step up my counter hit game.

Crimson_King15

• Strongest Tiger
  • Are You okay? BUSTA WOLF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 11:46:29 PM »
THE TECHNOLOGY! IT FLOWS THROUGH ME!!!

King of fighters XIII tech update: Terry 3 bar HD combo

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile