Author Topic: Kong's KoF Castle In Culver City  (Read 5962 times)

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Kong's KoF Castle In Culver City
« on: March 01, 2012, 09:18:45 AM »
Yo SoCal, I'm gonna be hosting weekly training sessions at my place every Tuesday starting March 6th. I'm near National and Robertson in the 90034 Zip code.

These sessions will start at 2pm and end promptly at 9pm. If you are interested, let me know and I can PM you my contact information. Also let me know if you can bring a setup! These sessions are meant for serious players. We will NOT be playing casually.

Hope to meet some new faces!
In it to win it!

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Kong's KoF Castle In Culver City
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 06:01:09 AM »
If there are beers and women I am Game =)

But yeah, for you guys who want to get better at KOF 13 I do recommend you guys have casuals with D. Kong!
D.Kong is a nice guy and I'm sure you all will have fun and be great comrades!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 06:11:58 AM »
beers- maybe. women- not so much lolol

but thanks for the kind words regardless, Mr. KoF!
In it to win it!

chasiubao

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 07:46:44 AM »
Im down for tuesdays.  Good thing on that day i get off at 1:15 at cal p.  I would like to drop by and train.  I did plan to do something like this of my own but closer to the weekends i dont know what day yet or i dont know at all if people would come and support it.  I think the San Gabriel Valley lacks a kof scene after AI closed.  Super Arcade everyone plays SF.  Nothing wrong with SF i enjoy it but i like to play both.

My plan was we would have casuals for people to try to level up their game and if experience players would show up and give new people tips or give some tips to people in general on what they can do to improve their game.  During casuals week i would allow people to make money matches if interested.

Bi weekly I was gonna have like tourny's.  I do not plan to take any venue fee.  So whatever people put in the pot is what people would get.  So 1st, 2nd, and 3rd would be taking the pot unless people are down with 1st place takes everyone's money lols.

Booze and 420 goods will be there if theres enough love going on.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 08:19:14 AM »
I may not be able to go but go to this drugdea- I mean this wonderful guy's place. Beer and KOF! What more do you want? Good Japanese ramen place? Check! Good Mexican food nearby? Check! Women? Ummmm maybe not so much but DK can direct you to some hookers down the street....But anyways, go to this guy's place. Bring your own stick by the way.

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 03:50:31 AM »
chasiubao, i'm going to PM you my contact info. hope to see you tomorrow!
In it to win it!

APSolute

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 11:45:02 PM »
This sounds awesome, I wish that I had read this thread a couple of days ago so I could have gone to it on Tuesday. I would be interested in going so I can improve my game and get some tips. I might be able to bring a set up, I do have work at 6 on tuesdays though, but that still gives me some time to learn some things and plus I only work on sawtelle so its not too far.

luminair

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 01:09:50 AM »
heh if I would've known about this earlier I would've been down too. At least for once a month kinda deal because its a bit over an hour trip from here in the IE. Chasiubao I would be down for that man, even though we used to have AI down here I can't believe its so hard to find competition around this area. I would be down for some weekend ranbats for KOF. Although my schedule is tight  :(

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 07:28:06 AM »
yo luminair, we'd love to meet you! we had members of team chaos come out last week like raul and romance, so we have some really high level comp. let me know if you ever want to come!
In it to win it!

APSolute

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 08:07:12 AM »
I just got in my monitor, so I could bring in a setup on Tuesdays if you're down

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 12:15:50 AM »
I am down! Hope to see you tuesday!
In it to win it!

APSolute

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 12:28:41 AM »
Awesome! See ya Tuesday then!

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 03:27:07 AM »
The next session is tomorrow, March 13th from 2pm-9pm! Hope to see you all at my place!
In it to win it!

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 09:08:44 AM »
IMPORTANT!

I will NOT be hosting on March 20th!!! My work schedule for that week is crazy because I'm taking days off to go to NCR.

The next session will start on March 27th, the Tuesday after NCR. I hope to see you all on the 27th!

Again, Tuesday the 20th I will NOT be hosting a session.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:14:32 AM by davidkong07 »
In it to win it!

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 04:14:27 AM »
A reminder that I will be hosting tomorrow, March 27th, from 2pm-9pm! Hope to see you there! PM me for contact info!
In it to win it!