Author Topic: Montreal Air Dashers - April 14th MAD tournament, Anime fighters ONLY!!!  (Read 3212 times)

BladeOfJustice

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,
Those of us in Montreal just wanted to reach out the the KOF/SNK community since you guys are doing it big with KOF13. We in Montreal are planning to run a big one day tournament for the "anime community". And would like the KOF community in Montreal, Canada, and anywhere else to reach out to us and attend. We have few KOF players here in Montreal. And would appreciate some major SNK hype from their community, as we could support one another into the future.

Anyways here's the original post containing all the info about MAD (Montreal Air-Dashers) taking place April 14th.:)

Original link here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13273-Montreal-Air-Dashers-April-14th-MAD-tournament-Anime-fighters-ONLY

Quote from: Brice
MAD Tournament
Montreal, QC CANADA
APRIL 14th

Presented By :

Ok so here's the deal. Montreal is getting much attention in terms of anime fighters because it seems we're both godlike in terms of HYPE and level of play. awesome for us.

That is why Montreal Tamashii is proud to present the first MAD tournament! (Montreal Air-Dashers)

as the title implies we'll have only what the community describes as ''anime'' fighters. So no Marvel and no AE. Shocking, right?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION GOES HERE :

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Montreal-Air-Dashers-April-14th/224066827681345?sk go on there and like it if you know you're coming so we can estimate how  many people we'll be having over and if we can close the venue all for ourselves! so you better be liking this facebook page :P

Official Games:

MAIN EVENT
Blazblue CS Extend

Side Event
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Gundam Extreme VS
King Of Fighters XIII
Melty Blood Current Code
Arcana Heart 3
F-Zero GX
and anything else if we have enough people and/or time

Foonzo Cafe
http://www.foonzo.com
1245 Rue Drummond, Montreal

we are proud to host the MAD tournament at the Foonzo Cafe right in the middle of downtown Montreal.
The venue is 18+ only, legal drinking age in Quebec. why is that? Foonzo sells all kinds of drinks including alcohol. 18+ only, no exceptions.

Time:

April 14th 2012
Tournament Start : TBD

Fees and whatnot:

Venue fee is 10$
Entry fee for each tournaments will be 10$ per person
F-Zero GX will be 5$

also, since we are hosting the tournament in a cafe/lounge, part of our agreement with the venue is that you must buy at least some of the godlike food and drinks they have to offer. GET HYPE

Guest List :
(hype people that are coming to MAD and that you don't want to miss)
TBA

a lot of information is still TBD so i'll update it when we have said info.

ATTENTION:
To confirm if and how many of you guys will be attending please either post up in this thread if not any further information, I will regularly check this thread, if not register at the site where this post was originally made; Dustloop.com (you CAN'T register there with a hotmail account fyi)

See you all in Montreal ;)

P.S
I'm under the assumption that this is the biggest and most widely used KOF forum, if there are other forums that you feel I should post this information in as well please inform me.

BladeOfJustice

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Montreal Air Dashers - April 14th MAD tournament, Anime fighters ONLY!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 08:41:48 PM »
Bumping up this thread.

BladeOfJustice

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Third bump to this thread. Will keep doing this until the date of the tournament.

loowee12

• New Challenger
  • Lets do this!
    • View Profile
I'm a KOF13 player form Ottawa and I'm gonna try to come to this.  A time would be great!

PS3 or Xbox?

BladeOfJustice

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
PS3, and you're wondering what time we will be running a KOF13 tournament?

loowee12

• New Challenger
  • Lets do this!
    • View Profile
Indeed, I'm coming from Ottawa so i'd like to layout a plan for myself.  If you have an Idea of what time the KOF13 tournement will be held.  please le me know