Author Topic: [March 23rd - 25th] Winter Championships @ Columbus, Ohio [MLG]  (Read 16103 times)

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: [March 23rd - 25th] Winter Championships @ Columbus, Ohio [MLG]
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 08:11:45 PM »
Updated with the rules.

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »
Romance tweeted today that he'll be attending MLG. The list of top players attending this tourney is insane I really can't wait for it.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 02:26:02 AM »
Looks like the Answer is officially commentating at MLG (didn't know we had to have official commentators).  In any event, guess that's a confirmation he'll be there.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 04:21:15 AM »
If that's the case, I wouldn't mind tuning it. I was worried for a second that we'd be esports-as-hell commentators like they do for everything else. As much as I love Gears, man they're painful to hear... >_>

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 02:13:45 AM »
Hi guys, I'm a director for the MLG event for all the fighting games (production wise,) so any questions just ask me here. Or ask me on twitter @nycfurby. List of whos confirmed for the event would be nice guys thx! :P

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 02:25:52 AM »
Hi guys, I'm a director for the MLG event for all the fighting games (production wise,) so any questions just ask me here. Or ask me on twitter @nycfurby. List of whos confirmed for the event would be nice guys thx! :P

How'd you manage that Art?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »

So far, the people posted on the front page are the people who have said they're going. I'm waiting on more.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2012, 08:17:56 PM »
MMM, a friend told me that art was now the director of mlg, good for him and team spooky in general,I hope that you guys can put some knowledge there

Waifu Material

Mr. X

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 10:37:34 PM »
15 people registered so far for KoF 13 @ MLG Colombus

Online registration ends tonight

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 10:48:29 PM »
Yea, I thought there was gonna be a decent amount of activity on here re: whos going and maybe some front page stuff, but I guess not. I have to find out whos going by doin detective work and asking other players. Xian shhould be in attendance tho, pretty sick.

Remember guys if you don't speak up, I can't help you if you're coming to this event

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 10:53:19 PM »
I don't think it's that people aren't interested but RIGHT after Final Round XV & it being announced the Friday of FR, traveling arrangements are a bit tight because I know many, if not most of us, wished to come to this. I'm sure the quality of the matches will be good though.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Terrastorm

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 11:05:36 PM »
Yea, I thought there was gonna be a decent amount of activity on here re: whos going and maybe some front page stuff, but I guess not. I have to find out whos going by doin detective work and asking other players. Xian shhould be in attendance tho, pretty sick.

Remember guys if you don't speak up, I can't help you if you're coming to this event
You can sign up at the Venue, right?

Mr. X

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 11:08:51 PM »

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/buy-winter-championship-competitor-passes-by-midnight-tonight/

Looks like it.

And yeah they could've gave a bit more than a 3 week notice.

Terrastorm

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2012, 11:20:34 PM »

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/buy-winter-championship-competitor-passes-by-midnight-tonight/

Looks like it.

And yeah they could've gave a bit more than a 3 week notice.

LOL at $180($60 each) for all three fighters.

Mr. X

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2012, 11:26:35 PM »

LOL at $180($60 each) for all three fighters.
There's a $100 bundle if you want to play in all 3 fighters.