Author Topic: Final Round XV, March 2-4, 2012  (Read 2116 times)

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Final Round XV, March 2-4, 2012
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:44:20 PM »
Results for Final Round XV for those that want to see them & give shoutouts

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/results.cfm

Shoutouts to everyone that came & supported Final Round this year, even though I played terribly, I was happy to run brackets & be an important part of one of the hypest parts of the event this year easily. I thank Mexico, Dark Geese, WC, LA, wherever you came from to prove to people that even though this game's netplay is bad, that there are a TON of people interested in playing & ARE playing. Personally we proved the masses wrong & provided them with an entertaining show that NO ONE could deny. And thank you Reynald for playing matches in the pool without the DLC characters because that did help so much & ShinBlade for letting me know you were playing other games, I don't DQ people who are actually keeping up with their games so you treat me fair, I do the same to you. And you guys have my word that we will have all systems with whatever DLC will be out next year because I will make sure that this won't happen again, once again, much appreciated players.

For you GA folks, y'all need to hit me up because whoever wants to get better, we have to connect & share info. so get on it.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Final Round XV, March 2-4, 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 07:25:23 PM »
Top 16 Matches are up on TeamSpooky's YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDCB2B4186FAA5AD6
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:21:19 PM by Malik »
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 06:19:13 PM »
I had a lot of fun at Final Round, it was my one attending and it was very hype. I learned a lot from the players I met there, and I definitely plan on coming next year!
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 10:21:58 PM »
I had a lot of fun at Final Round, it was my one attending and it was very hype. I learned a lot from the players I met there, and I definitely plan on coming next year!

Thanks for coming out & appreciate you recording the pools matches that you did.
-Anony on Sankaku