Author Topic: I'm looking for characters with the most mobility and is fast  (Read 4425 times)

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Hey guys I'm trying see if I can get a main team going.

I have some idea of where I'm going with the team. So which characters have the best mobility and speed?

P.S. Someone besides Mai please. She's been covered to death in this subject area and is already on my team.

That just leaves 2 more slots left.
You're too slow!!

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: I'm looking for characters with the most mobility and is fast
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 04:24:29 AM »
If speed and mobility is what you're after then Duo Lon is your man.

You may also want to try Andy (his elbow dash is a fast and safe way to cover distance), Kyo, Iori and K'.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 07:43:46 AM »
gotta go with andy because hes easy then switch it up the LON for some real difficult shit

Alucard-XII

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 04:42:14 PM »
I would say Andy, Kensou, Leona and Benimaru (mainly for his jump attacks and normals).

None comes close to Mai though.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 08:07:30 PM »
Yea, you want characters like Mai, Benimaru, Duolon, or Leona. They are all over the place.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 07:28:12 AM »
For mobility and speed, definitely Kensou, Leona, Andy, or Kim. Kensou is a definite must for your next character to pick to me.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 08:41:03 PM »
I shall take these suggestions to mind. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Athena after looking at the wiki. Maybe something I'm missing there.

Kensou is a definite must for your next character to pick to me.

Why do you think so? Is there something about him that I should know about?
You're too slow!!

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 09:39:34 PM »
compared to all the other characters that was mentioned athenas speed is average plus shes not as rush down as other characters 

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 03:29:07 AM »

If you haven't tried him out yet, with my experience, he's nearly all about mobility and speed. He's got an aerial special, a run-across-the-screen special, rush down rekkas, a feint-able back flip command, etc. There are times when I've even used his specials (aerial in-particular) to get out of trouble. If I were crazy enough to make this comparison, Kensou would sort of be to KOF what Yun/Yang is to SFIV. We'd be complaining more about him if he hit harder and rushdown wasn't so viable in KOF.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 05:31:33 AM »
In all honesty I agree with Solidshark. If you look at Mai as a starting point.the I would choose Kensou next. Kensou has the same properties as Mai where it's next to impossible to corner either of them and both move across the screen with ease. Andy is a good 3rd, but I find limitations with being in the air compared to the other two. Andy is best suited with ground attacks then mixing it up in the air. Duo Lon is similar to Andy. Amazing ground game, standard arial. Leona is probably the best 3rd if you want to move around a little more easily. She has a lot of speed and her dive attacks have 2 types to keep the opponent guessing. Plus an air super to boot. On top of this her ground super covers a lot of distance.

Last character I would take a look at is Robert. He has a few limitations at close distance but has an all around game that let's him work well in most situations. Air, ground he covers distance and can zone well.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:35:48 AM by Mr Bakaboy »
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 01:03:44 AM »

If you haven't tried him out yet, with my experience, he's nearly all about mobility and speed. He's got an aerial special, a run-across-the-screen special, rush down rekkas, a feint-able back flip command, etc. There are times when I've even used his specials (aerial in-particular) to get out of trouble. If I were crazy enough to make this comparison, Kensou would sort of be to KOF what Yun/Yang is to SFIV. We'd be complaining more about him if he hit harder and rushdown wasn't so viable in KOF.

I see. That make sense, I will try him out.

Wow, alot of info in this thread. I can make two solid teams because of this thread. Well, I now know my starting point and where to go from here. Won't be long until Team You're Too Slow is born (I seriously need better names XD) :D. Thanks for your help guys :).
You're too slow!!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 02:10:50 AM »
Won't be long until Team You're Too Slow is born (I seriously need better names XD) :D. Thanks for your help guys :).

Our pleasure to help.

And Team Slow will probably look like Daimon/Raiden/Ralf(maybe) fyi. Details on how they can be anyone: coming soon!
-Terry Bogard, 1995