Author Topic: The Manliest games to come out in gaming history.  (Read 2744 times)

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
The Manliest games to come out in gaming history.
« on: May 21, 2012, 11:03:47 PM »
Lets start a list of great games that show manly awesomeness be it gameplay, design or storytelling.  I'll start off by posting this

Where do we start?  Japan has turned into a gaming cesspool of effeminate prettyboys and weirdos and teenagers who do all the fighting and saving.  I can't stomach some 14 year old being the hero trumphing over experience and raw skill with "inherent' talent that saves the day with bullshit.  I personally have a problem with 13-16 year old heroes where they magically get all this skill and power.  That's why the Yakuza series is so refreshing since it has protagonists that are a more realistic age.  Kiryu is in his early 40s by the time Yakuza 4 starts and in his late 30s in the first yakuza.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: The Manliest games to come out in gaming history.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 11:10:44 PM »
I'll get back to you when Anarchy Reigns comes out.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 12:58:53 AM »
OP fails because it didn't include the undoubtedly and scientifically proven MANLIEST GAME IN THE UNIVERSE!

Shame on you.

Even hearing the announcer's match intro puts hair on your chest. Also, Mamiya is appropriately low tier, because this is A MAN'S GAME!

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 01:24:53 AM »
OP fails because it didn't include the undoubtedly and scientifically proven MANLIEST GAME IN THE UNIVERSE!

Shame on you.

Even hearing the announcer's match intro puts hair on your chest. Also, Mamiya is appropriately low tier, because this is A MAN'S GAME!

Nah son.  You don't want to use that there Kenshiro power.  I once used it on an American woman and told her "You're already fat."  She gained 300 lbs and five chins and her pussy looked like pigs fighting over a milkdud.  After that, I put down my fists and took up a boombox.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 01:31:02 AM »
inb4 cho aniki